I don't want this project to be finished... :(

Gordon GWR

Hi, it's been a year of constant updates in my nerd cave, but now it's kinda completed and I don't know what could I update next (excluding changing the PC itself - already working on it).
Those are two stations in one - software (left) and hardware (right).

It's based on old but not obsolete MSI GL73 laptop (i7-8750H/16GB/RTX2060) paired with 4 additional monitors (2x LG 32MP60G-B, Dell p2419h, NEC MultiSync EA224WMi). 
To do recordings I have 4 cams (Logitech c920, c922, and two phones via droidcam obs: galaxy s8[serving also as a teleprompter] and galaxy note 10 lite) and 4 mics - Razer Siren X (stationary), Boya BY-WM3u (wireless lav) and two Boya BY-M1 pro (for interviews).

As audio there are Panasonic SA-HT855 speakers and Panasonic RB-M700b headphones.

There is also plenty of stuff around it - cooler, ac, hdmi grabbers with chromecasts to capture mobile apps without lag and with audio etc.

And yes, those are old mobos on the ceilling that works as accoustic diffusers (same as old phones on the wall).

Whole back side of the room is a big greenbox for VR gaming.

I need help - I don't know what else could be included here ;/ I was thinking about 3d printer, but I have a 3d printing company literallu 150m from my house, so that would be waste of money since I'm printing something maybe twice a year.
Any ideas?

56.jpg

56a.jpg

56b.jpg

56c.jpg

You could get proper gas monitor arms to free up desk space. I can recommend Arctics X1-3D. A 3D printer is nice but there might not be enough space. I wouldn't recommend printing in the same room as your self, it's bad for you and the noise will drive you insane. A soldering station would fit right in on the open desk space. You could even do proper ventilation because of the window. I would recommend starting with a fume extractor though.

Edit: lol didn't see the soldering station. You even got the same soldering mat as myself. Excellent choice 👌

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 hours ago, DoctorNick said:

You could even do proper ventilation because of the window. I would recommend starting with a fume extractor though.

Currently I've solder all fans from motherboard on the ceiling to an old pc power suply and with 14 fans it actually get the fumes quite well away from me and push them to the window 😉 

4 hours ago, Gordon GWR said:

Currently I've solder all fans from motherboard on the ceiling to an old pc power suply and with 14 fans it actually get the fumes quite well away from me and push them to the window 😉 

Haha nice!

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.