PC BSOD'd then cant boot up SSD or my recovery USB

theprodigyy__

PRIME A320M-K R5 3600

Very strange. So yesterday while working on a cad design, my pc froze then BSOD. Fine whatever. Lets reboot. But nope! Doesnt boot to my os!

Fine, let me try and run some commands on terminal with my recovery USB. Can click on the usb in BIOS, but just hangs on the windows logo and spinning wheel.

Is my SSD dead? Let me plug it into my laptop. NOPE! Loaded up fine.

Is it my extra HDD installed? Lets unplug everything. Nope! Still not booting up!

Things I tried as well: 

• bios update didnt do anything. Doesnt boot up usb even with NO storage installed
  • usb on rear io gets the windows logo and spinning wheel on the installation USB but never loads up. USB works fine. I can use it and boot from my laptop

Any suggestions guys?

Windows has  a repair option, worth a try ? (I mean "light" Install mode)

Also did you try to switch ram slots, or use only one stick (if 2*8GB) ?

I'm willing to swim against the current.

7 hours ago, theprodigyy__ said:

PRIME A320M-K R5 3600

Very strange. So yesterday while working on a cad design, my pc froze then BSOD. Fine whatever. Lets reboot. But nope! Doesnt boot to my os!

Fine, let me try and run some commands on terminal with my recovery USB. Can click on the usb in BIOS, but just hangs on the windows logo and spinning wheel.

Is my SSD dead? Let me plug it into my laptop. NOPE! Loaded up fine.

Is it my extra HDD installed? Lets unplug everything. Nope! Still not booting up!

Things I tried as well: 

• bios update didnt do anything. Doesnt boot up usb even with NO storage installed
  • usb on rear io gets the windows logo and spinning wheel on the installation USB but never loads up. USB works fine. I can use it and boot from my laptop

Any suggestions guys?

The bios update failed? Or didn’t help? If the former, might be worth trying a cmos clear, if the latter, it should have reset bios to defaults.