stupid question ... (probably)

Budget (including currency): under $1,000 usd.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: ...too much usually...

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I need " the best" "system" ( tower only ) 1,000 whopping usd. f@!$&%# dollars can buy. I need performance for basically any game as difficult as 7 days to die satisfactory or kerbal space program!! my current system is about ten years old. any upgrade of a system from my current  system.. is appreciated.    .....   mobo: b-85-g42 gaming mobo.

some really basic ddr3 ram no brand name .... i have a good ssd 1tb samsung pro red or whatevr....  i have a in-adequate psu ... basically i need anew sytem i can reuse the case and my 1tb ssd that it .... i need help  

First off, if you can wait another month to build the new system, I would. We're about to get into launch season, with AMD to announce next gen CPUs at the end of the month, so either you'll get a much faster system for the same amount of money you'd spend today, or you'd get a better deal on the same level of performance you'd get today (plus AMD CPUs in particular are usually discounted pretty heavily on the last gen parts). We're far enough out from new GPUs that I'd be willing to recommend just buying one when you get the CPU, but I really would want to wait before building if you can get by for another month.

If you don't want to wait, this is what I'd build today: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cy4MXy

It's nothing super special, and if you want to spend a bit more for future upgrade options (say a better PSU to be able to support a higher end GPU in the future), but if you're gonna build this system then not touch it for 10 years again, that doesn't really matter.