EVGA Hadron Hydro vs Corsair 250D

So, I am going to be downsizing and upgrading in a while, and I am trying to sort out a final parts list. Here is what I have settled on:

Intel Core i7 4770K/Intel Core i7 4790K

ASUS Maximus VI Impact/ASUS Z97I-Plus

8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport (already own)

Corsair H100i (already own)

Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 770 2GB (already own)

Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700W (already own)

120GB SanDisk Extreme + 1TB Seagate Barracuda (already own)

and I want to know which case is fundamentally better for this setup. I personally prefer the 250D, but I want to know your thoughts.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Tbh I kind of prefer the looks of the hardon more

it's also by EVGA and everyone loves EVGA

and dat soda can size comparison

Error: 410

same here , i would vote for 250D

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

250D so you can trick people into thinking its a big toaster

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

The Corsair 250D looks more elegant in my opinion, therefor, it gets my vote. I also like the layout more. It has better watercooling capabilities than the regular Hadron.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

._.

As for the OP, when choosing cases it really depends on uses and preferences. For example, I want my build to be portable for vacations, so I went with a console sized cased (Silverstone RVZ01) because it will take up no space and fit everything I need it to fit in it. I don't mind the aesthetics of the case either.

LOL

____

Aesthetically and functionally, I prefer the 250D. I'm actually putting together an ITX build in that case after I can sell my Air 540 build.

250D, you won't be using that PSU in the EVGA case (inbuilt 500W?)

Maybe go with the Hadron if you could re paint it and get the PSU sleeved?

250D or hadron would be nice

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

250d actually has more interior space and it looks a lot more compact and nice. I would personally go with the 250d because CORSAIR.

if using impact i'll prefer 250d, since impact has outnormal VRM unit in it

just afraid if hadron can't mount it perfectly, since EVGA design it based it's own stinger motherboard only

CPU i5 4670k @4.5GHz | Motherboard MSI Z87M Gaming | RAM 2x4GB Patriot Viper 3 | GPU MSI GTX 760 Hawk | CPU Cooler CM Nepton 140XL | PSU Corsair RM550 | Case BitFenix Prodigy M

I'd definitely go with 250D from these 2 due to Hadron's compatibility issues. I will by buying an ITX case myself and I will go with Bitfenix Phenom White due to its sleek look ;)

that name tho, 10/10 would buy

I actually really would prefer the Hadron. I don't like the 250D in comparison because it looks like it was the case that took the short bus to school.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

The Hardon Air looks better in my opinion, very small, flashy with that window to show off and sleek. The 250d will give you more space thou, since it's bigger...

I don't think either is a great looking case - the Hadron Air I think looks great, but the additional top added to the Hydro looks silly.

The 250d is the better case though.