Best Budget 2.0 Computer Speaker Options?

Spainz
Go to solution Solved by KaitouX,

At the budget you have I would look at options like the JBL 306P MK II and Kali LP-6, out of these two the Kali is available as white. Slightly above the $375 soft limit there's the Adam T5V and the Audioengine A5+, the Audioengine being probably the worse out of the 4, but it does have a white version.

The cheapest white speaker I would look at is something like the Edifier MR4, it's decent and is really good value.

Hell everyone!

I'm in the USA, and the price of my computer when it was new was roughly $3,300.00

I'd like Computer speakers, as I have none. Preferably White, if not then black. I don't worry about getting a SUB with speakers because I assume it'll push way past my budget.

I'd like not to spend more than $375.00, and my absolute maximum for 2 speakers (left and right) is no more than $500.00..... But Ideally, I'd like to keep it between $175.00 - $375.00

I know nothing about computers and how to plug in speakers to a computer, nor do I know anything about sources, cables, etc. 2.1 vs 2.0 vs 5.1 blah blah.

I could care less about Bluetooth, quality within my budget is all I care about. I have a THICCCCCC carpeted flooring, so I assume putting a SUB on the carpet flooring will not only eat the sound up, but a 2.1 suggestion would likely push me past the budge I've set and probably come at the cost of a quality long lasting Left and Right speaker... but I claim to know nothing.

Any suggestions would be useful. 

To summarize:

Color: prefer white, will settle for black. Anything else is "fine" if everything else about them is baller lol. Totally rad sick ill dank poggers doggers and all that. fire.. lit.. okay I'll stop.

Type: Left and Right speaker, fuck Bluetooth if it gets me a better deal on quality and price. I could care less about a SUB... but if it's included it best not sacrifice main left / right speaker quality (build quality per price point ratio). 

Budget:       Absolute max = $500.00 (for the love of god I hope it doesn't need to be that close).

Preferred High = $375.00

Preferred Range = $175 - $375

Floor: THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Carpet flooring... if there was a SUB that's where it's go. I assume that's important.

What I Care About In "Quality": I care that the left and right speakers sound pretty damn great, but they should not have known production or long-term quality issues. I care about good build quality... I plan to run these speakers for l like 7 years or more.

What is use for this speakers? Is it only mutlimedia stuff or are doing something with music?

43 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

What is use for this speakers? Is it only mutlimedia stuff or are doing something with music?

Oh yeah. Gaming and video watching. Listen to music but not production of the aforementioned.

At the budget you have I would look at options like the JBL 306P MK II and Kali LP-6, out of these two the Kali is available as white. Slightly above the $375 soft limit there's the Adam T5V and the Audioengine A5+, the Audioengine being probably the worse out of the 4, but it does have a white version.

The cheapest white speaker I would look at is something like the Edifier MR4, it's decent and is really good value.

27 minutes ago, Spainz said:

Oh yeah. Gaming and video watching. Listen to music but not production of the aforementioned.

I am cheap bastard and not audiophile,but try some speakers if you can,cause honestly i use Headset for gaming and just bought Logitech Z333 for videos and music and i think they sound great.

Some of my friends bought 500+ euros speakers and they personally said they dont hear THAT much difference between 100euros speakers from theirs expensive one.

Thats just some advice for money saving since its really easy to get carried away overspending for something.

Not trying insulting anyone who spends big bucks on speaker btw.