This Build Never Ends... - Kallmekris Tech Makeover Part 2 (SPONSORED)

SeanLMG

Thanks to ASUS for sponsoring today's video! Check out some of the products featured below:

ASUS ROG Strix 30 Series Graphics Cards
For gamers looking to make the most of these raw gains, ASUS GeForce RTX 30 Series cards harness the elements to upgrade cooling and boost performance. components.
https://www.asus.com/us/site/Ampere-RTX-30/

ProArt Z690-CREATOR WIFI – Your Powerhouse for Creativity
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/ProArt/ProArt-Z690-CREATOR-WIFI/

ROG Thor 1000W Platinum II - is the quietest PSU in its class.
https://rog.asus.com/us/power-supply-units/rog-thor/rog-thor-1000p2-gaming-model/

*gets past intro* 3 MONTHS?!

what-wait.gif

EDIT: Wait, so he just came back 3 months later? Oh, okay. I was like 😲

Edited by GeorgeMKane

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

I still have zero clue who she is or what she does beyond stream. Zero info given in either video of who she is and why/how this collab came about beyond Asus sponsoring it. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

What arms were used for the mic and camera? I’m interested in doing something similar for a webcam setup w/my Sony a7III, and really hate the look of my PSA-1. 

edit: NVM, saw a shot that showed that they’re the m!ka arms, same used on WAN show. Man they’re spendy, but look better than any other option..

26 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I still have zero clue who she is or what she does beyond stream. Zero info given in either video of who she is and why/how this collab came about beyond Asus sponsoring it. 

Did you watch either videos..? Like, actually watch them? They mention in both that she does TikTok. And YouTube. They literally show her play buttons at the end of this video..this was a YT level comment man. 

29 minutes ago, TechAddicT said:

Can someone point me to the wall mount system used in this setup?

Looks like the arms are least are the Yellowtec YT3822 m!ka EasyLift with the extra YT3214 MMS wall bracket, very nice but not cheap at all.

1 hour ago, TechAddicT said:

I came here looking for the same thing.

1 hour ago, BertieWooster said:

Looks like the arms are least are the Yellowtec YT3822 m!ka EasyLift with the extra YT3214 MMS wall bracket, very nice but not cheap at all.

Thanks, you saved me time on google. You're doing the Lords work.

Can someone tell what camera that is? im a sucker for looks and need that...

1 hour ago, axium said:

Anyone know what they've used for indirect lighting leds on the celling?

I too would love to know, those look great!

2 hours ago, montagic said:

Did you watch either videos..? Like, actually watch them? They mention in both that she does TikTok. And YouTube. They literally show her play buttons at the end of this video..this was a YT level comment man. 

Hmmmm but no link to anything of hers? 

So go randomly search on tiktok or YouTube for a creator without an exact name....that will always point to the creators page first.....

42 minutes ago, SandraSins said:

Can someone tell what camera that is? im a sucker for looks and need that...

It's one of the Sony Alpha APS-C cameras in white.

4 hours ago, axium said:

Anyone know what they've used for indirect lighting leds on the celling?

In the first video they mentioned the lighting LEDs came from modifying these to work for what they wanted to do.

6 hours ago, TechAddicT said:

Yes please I would like to wall mount my monitors with a just alarms looks amazing

I will say what's interesting about these internet personalities is they must never have to buy much, just keep getting free stuff from sponsors. 

4 hours ago, Caroline said:

I'd upload an explanatory webm but it's not allowed by the CS due to its mild NSFW nature, sorry.

so dirty network talk...

port those Sheath  connections....

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

21 hours ago, BertieWooster said:

Thanks! 

On 7/31/2022 at 7:21 PM, GeorgeMKane said:

what-wait.gif

Why does the "Lady" wear Street Shoes inside the House?! Its gross the same as the other Guys Socks the wear. 😪

From AT. :x

12 hours ago, Required said:

Why does the "Lady" wear Street Shoes inside the House?! Its gross the same as the other Guys Socks the wear. 😪

So many people do this, hahaha. It's not as common outside of Europe as you'd think, even in civilized countries like Canada, people just walk into houses without checking their shoes at the door. It bugs me almost as much as most American homes not having a hallway, but instead having the front door open up directly to the living room.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:35 PM, bigjoesweeney said:

Hmmmm but no link to anything of hers? 

So go randomly search on tiktok or YouTube for a creator without an exact name....that will always point to the creators page first.....

Without an exact name? It's "Kallmekris", it's literally in both videos.

Anyway - loved the first part, didn't really care for this one. Feels like this could've been edited into 2 extra minutes tacked on to the previous video. Also, I couldn't get over how Kallmekris constantly switches her accent around - you're either from the US, Canada or England, not all at the same time. Didn't bother me in the first video, so maybe I'm just being a snowflake, but yeah... I'm not her demo anyway, so who cares what I think.

On 8/1/2022 at 1:25 AM, Skiiwee29 said:

From her links page

https://linktr.ee/Kallmekris has no bio, youtube says herself 'subpar content' with 6.7m subscribers. 

There is a youtube channel which

seems to be very tiktok/reaction based. 

The Twitch link doesn't have a schedule to indicate she'll be on and only has 3 weak 30s clips of nearly gaming. 

If she is a streaming gamer then I'm not sure she's had feedback saying that the gamer content is not very discoverable.