Laptop for work and photography suggestion 2022 (4K, Ryzen, RTX)

Hi, pepole.

My old laptop suddenly died and I needed new one for work urgently. So I HAD to buy Zephyrus G14 2021 with R7-5800 and RTX3050. It is ok laptop but what it lacks for me is good screen, webcam and 2 NVME slots. It has 1080p 140 Hz screen with super low color accuracy. After switching from 4K at 15" the low pixel density is super noticeable. And it doesn't have a webcam which I need for work (have to use USB camera now but it is super inconvenient and totally not portable). I couldn't buy better laptop at that urgent moment.

Maybe there is "people's choice" laptop that you can recommend? Here's what I need in it:

1. 15" 4K with high color accuracy (may be OLED), may be high-refresh but not necessary.

2. AMD R7+ 6th gen +

3. 2 NVME slots.

4. Webcam.

5. RTX3050+

Would be nice also:

6. Left-side USB ports.

7. SDcard-reader.

8. Thin bezels.

hey. so r u sure you want ryzen ?? cos usually intel laptops have more options with OLED displays. The only ryzen option i can find is a 16 inch one the asus vivobook pro oled 16x. meanwhile, on the intel side, there is the dell XPS 15 ( 3050ti too) which is probably one of the best windows laptops ATM. if u want something else, there is the gigabyte Aero 15 ( which is really good for creators but the webcam is in an awkward spot. Also, i couldnt find the link for this ).

i think this is the closest u will get to your requirements. 

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VivoBook-OLED-Laptop-WQUXGA/dp/B09NMS7S1K?th=1

all its missing is the full size SD card reader. it has a micro SD card reader instead. its a 16 inch display. but because it a 16:10 display, it should be about the size of a 15 inch laptop. 

The Others

dell XPS https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/laptops/new-xps-15/spd/xps-15-9520-laptop                                                                                                                                                             

10 hours ago, killswitch6000 said:

usually intel laptops have more options with OLED displays.

screen being OLED is just a bonus, I wouldn't trade any hardware for that. Sacrifice HW - no, sacrifice a bit of extra money for OLED as an option - maybe.

10 hours ago, killswitch6000 said:

dell XPS 15

I'm totally disappointed by Dell. The laptop that I broke was XPS 15. I've had a lot of hardware and drivers problems caused by Dell and those issues were well known to actual users of this laptop. Things like: locking CPU voltage so you can't undervolt; USB to radio freq interferences so you can't use 2.4 GHz wireless mice properly; Killer WiFi driver bugs and other problems.
Otherwise I really like that laptop, it has great build quality, much better than any Asus gaming laptop and also it has awesome screen. Also it has a connector for secondary storage but no place for the drive if you use 99 Wh battery. They have an option with smaller battery + SATA slot.

Overall, my perfect laptop would be Dell XPS 15/16 with Ryzen, 2 NVMEs and better cooling system. But it just doesn't want to exist.

On 7/26/2022 at 11:19 PM, Bombama said:

Overall, my perfect laptop would be Dell XPS 15/16 with Ryzen, 2 NVMEs and better cooling system. But it just doesn't want to exist.

it wont. intel has a vice grip on dell. 

anyways, do you have a price range for the laptop ?? or is any price ok ?? if u do want more GPU power, the asus studiobook 16x also exists. its more expensive but it has better GPU choices and a physical dial on the laptop. 
https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-StudioBook-3840x2400-Display-H5600QM-XB94/dp/B09F8CF8K6?th=1
its $400 more but also has an rtx 3060 instead. there is also a non oled model if u want to save some money on it.