need some sticker design help and tips

Go to solution Solved by alrobles,

Adobe Illustrator is great for creating logos.  It is vector based so you can make it once and you will be capable of resizing to be really tiny or even as big as a billboard. Youtube is your friend in terms of tutorials.  For a basic design you can probably learn enough on youtube.

Hello :)

So my cousin who works with honey asked me to design for him stickers that go on a honey jar. The deal is however i never did anything like that before and i told him so. He is that really nice kind of guy, helps me out, so i told him i`ll look into that and try to make somthing. Now what i need from you guys is to help me out with the basic things like which program would be best to use, some usefull links for tutorials, tips whatever you have.

If i get any good at it i even might try some freelancing tho it will take time to become that good. I´ll also search the yt for begginer guides etc.

Now he allready had those stickers cause he didn´t just start working with honey but he doesn´t like them and wants to be able to have a finished design on which he would only change date of production.

thank you

I can use programs from torrents here in my country, that area of internet is still not regulated. I don´t like using cracked softtware but in this case i´ll have to since i can afford it right now.

i`ll consider the gimp also tho.

Adobe Illustrator is great for creating logos.  It is vector based so you can make it once and you will be capable of resizing to be really tiny or even as big as a billboard. Youtube is your friend in terms of tutorials.  For a basic design you can probably learn enough on youtube.