Best Gaming Monitor for around $500

Hi all, 

I was wondering what the best "gaming" monitor options are at around $500 (or less preferably).

Right now I have an MSI G24C monitor and an LG UltraWide (not sure on model but its 29" 2560x1080, and 60Hz).  I am looking to replace the MSI G24C because its my main display and its only 1080P.  I just got an RTX 3070 so I would like to make the upgrade to 1440P.  What I do like about the MSI monitor is the 144Hz refresh rate and I do like the curve even though it is subtle.

I would prefer these specs if possible:

At least:

>24" or more

>1440P

>G-Sync

>5ms Response time or lower

>120Hz or more

>Curved if possible

I would be willing to compromise on the curve if it saves a decent amount of money.

The current monitor that I think meets my qualifications is the Samsung Odyssey G7 but I'm not sure if I can justify the $550 price tag.

Thanks all!

EDIT:

I would only spend $550 if it had the curve otherwise I've seen decent flat monitors for around $350 or less.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

Curved 16:9 monitors really aren't that popular, at least under 32 inches.

ASUS sells the VG27WQ which meets all those requirements for something like $300 USD, but it seems to be sold out everywhere and uses a VA panel with black smearing. To my knowledge only the VA panels Samsung uses on the G7, G8, and G9 have somewhat mitigated the black smearing issue with VA so far.

LG's Ultragear 27 inch offerings (there's like 6) go for around $250-$350 USD and meet all those requirements except being curved, but use IPS panels with mediocre black levels and contrast.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

6 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

Curved 16:9 monitors really aren't that popular, at least under 32 inches.

ASUS sells the VG27WQ which meets all those requirements for something like $300 USD, but it seems to be sold out everywhere and uses a VA panel with black smearing. To my knowledge only the VA panels Samsung uses on the G7, G8, and G9 have somewhat mitigated the black smearing issue with VA so far.

LG's Ultragear 27 inch offerings (there's like 6) go for around $250-$350 USD and meet all those requirements except being curved, but use IPS panels with mediocre black levels and contrast.

I narrowed down the search to these. Are any of these decent?

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 1.46.48 PM.jpg

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.