What Graphics Card should I get for my system?

Hello I was thinking of upgrading to a 3060 with price and my own research factored in but open to any card, series, and it doesn't matter if it is AMD or Nvidia. Right now I have been running on Integrated Graphics for about a year and a half and I was thinking it was time for an upgrade. I play pretty easy games to run like minecraft but play modded and am interested in other games that may be more taxing on my system. I also am interested in video editing, and have an oculus quest 2 and love playing standalone quest titles but in the future may be interested in games like No Man's Sky.

Thank you for your feedback  

My Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

Motherboard: MSI B450 A Pro Max

Monitor: One 1080p 60hz Acer Panel

PSU: 500 watts (can be upgraded)

If any more information is needed/wanted to make a good suggestion write it down in the comments and I will update the post

Edited by GadgetGames
Added wattage information about psu

23 minutes ago, GadgetGames said:

Hello I was thinking of upgrading to a 3060 with price and my own research factored in but open to any card, series, and it doesn't matter if it is AMD or Nvidia. Right now I have been running on Integrated Graphics for about a year and a half and I was thinking it was time for an upgrade. I play pretty easy games to run like minecraft but play modded and am interested in other games that may be more taxing on my system. I also am interested in video editing, and have an oculus quest 2 and love playing standalone quest titles but in the future may be interested in games like No Man's Sky.

Thank you for your feedback  

My Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

Motherboard: MSI B450 A Pro Max

Monitor: One 1080p 60hz Acer Panel

If any more information is needed/wanted to make a good suggestion write it down in the comments and I will update the post

There’s a certain argument for no dGPU at all and just a bunch of fast ram allocated to the iGP.  I’m not sure what AMD competes with the 3060 with 6700(no xt) perhaps?  It’s all about the money.  Whichever is within budget for you.  One. Thing to think about is PSU requirements. Another is that an overclocked card of a lower model will not be as fast as a basic card of a higher model. This one gets unstable at 6900xt/3080 levels though simply because it’s the top end.  More processors and bandwidth over faster ones. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.