MPG Z690 Carbon waterblock

Nocturn

I needed to buy this MB as a bundle to get a GPU during the crisis and decided to built a computer for my brother, using this mb as the base.

When I tried to find a waterblock for it, the only thing I could find was the combo on ekwb website

Is there a way to buy the waterblock for MPG Z690 carbon without the motherboard itself?

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-msi-mpg-z690-carbon-ek-x-d-rgb

Just buy a CPU water block. The Z690 Carbon has such an overkill VRM already that it's debatable whether it even needs a heatsink, let alone water cooling. A discrete water block will perform better at keeping the CPU cool which is the only part that really matters, the VRM on the Carbon is fine being air cooled. 

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Just buy a CPU water block. The Z690 Carbon has such an overkill VRM already that it's debatable whether it even needs a heatsink, let alone water cooling. A discrete water block will perform better at keeping the CPU cool which is the only part that really matters, the VRM on the Carbon is fine being air cooled. 

Which one would you recommend?

(Want something transparent and with RGB)

2 minutes ago, Oblivion_Creature said:

Which one would you recommend?

(Want something transparent and with RGB)

If you want RGB, the EK Velocity and Supremacy blocks are solid, same with whatever the latest Corsair block is. Personally I really like Heatkiller blocks, they perform really well and are super cheap (for a waterblock), but they don't really have RGB on them.