[PC Gaming] Battlefield 4 Premium drops 50% in GamersGate Spring Sale

Dealzon

Today the Sweden based PC Gaming retailer GamersGate is slashing Battlefield games and more EA titles 50%. This is a welcome price drop on Battlefield 4 Premium, which at $24.98 is at its lowest price ever by $13 and $25 off the usual $50. The sale will only last 24 hours running through Friday, April 25th.

Battlefield Discounts

More EA Titles on Sale

Note: These deals appear to be for North America only.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

"Note: These deals appear to be for North America only."

Aaaand its gone.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I assume this sale will happen on their UK site soon, it's currently a Nordic Games 24 hour sale.

EDIT: Never mind, my VPN finally displayed the website properly so I can buy some games :)

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I assume this sale will happen on their UK site soon, it's currently a Nordic Games 24 hour sale.

EDIT: Never mind, my VPN finally displayed the website properly so I can buy some games :)

VPNs FTW :D which one do you use?

VPNs FTW :D which one do you use?

I just use Hola, free and easy :P  

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Just bought Battlefield 4 Premium but it says my order needs to be reviewed.  Anyone experience this before with them??

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

All that hate,and people still buy EA games?

Did they stop selling Battlefield 4 Premium?  Must have run out of keys or something.

EDIT:  They did run out of keys, should be restocked within a couple of days apparently.

EDIT 2:  Keys seem to be back but only at a 20% discount.

Ya, I missed it also... would have bought Premium for $25 in a heartbeat.  So would many other people apparently.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Still wouldn't pay that much for premium. Bf4 is still far too broken.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Still wouldn't pay that much for premium. Bf4 is still far too broken.

You're kidding?  People complain far too much about BF4, usually just jumping on the wagon of everyone else complaining.  Do you actually play the game?  It's really not that bad.

Ya, the game is not bad at all. Easily the best tactical FPS I have ever played. People who complain either haven't played it, or haven't played it recently. I bought the game a few weeks ago because I got it for $25.  After hearing so many people complain, I didn't want to pay full price.  The game works fantastic and is really a lot of fun.  So much fun that I want to play Premium! 

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Ya, the game is not bad at all. Easily the best tactical FPS I have ever played. People who complain either haven't played it, or haven't played it recently. I bought the game a few weeks ago because I got it for $25.  After hearing so many people complain, I didn't want to pay full price.  The game works fantastic and is really a lot of fun.  So much fun that I want to play Premium! 

Sorry but that's a bunch of BS.  There's still a ton wrong with the gameplay.  

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Sorry but that's a bunch of BS.  There's still a ton wrong with the gameplay.  

Examples?

Examples?

Hit reg issues, getting shot through walls, invisible walls, poor balance in the air because of dozens of lock on weapons, etc.  

It's a game that makes you feel like it's screwing you over rather than making it so that it's entirely up to the players.

Hit reg issues, getting shot through walls, invisible walls, poor balance in the air because of dozens of lock on weapons, etc.  

It's a game that makes you feel like it's screwing you over rather than making it so that it's entirely up to the players.

Agreed! And there is still issues with the game crashing to desktop. my game crashed 5 of the 12 times i played today... 

50 still expensive 

will wait for 25$ :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hit registration issues? Are you referring to when you are shooting an enemy at distance and the bullet doesn't hit?  It is because of the realism aspect, there is bullet drop off, there is distance to consider, there is the enemy moving.  All of which make the game feel super real to me.  Getting shot through the wall has never happened to me.  I have had the wall become destroyed then get shot, but never a plain shot through the wall with small arms fire.

If you don't like the game, or can't handle the super-realism, then don't play it.  But don't bash the game as hard as you do because it is not deserving of all the negative hype.  I love the game because I have never played anything so incredible tactical and real feeling.

You're kidding?  People complain far too much about BF4, usually just jumping on the wagon of everyone else complaining.  Do you actually play the game?  It's really not that bad.

Yes I've played it for 60 hours and I resent my purchase. Every time there's a patch I play briefly to check if they've fixed anything, only to find everything is just as bad, and that new issues have arisen. Basically they're making people pay $50 to beta test their buggy game.

Hit registration issues? Are you referring to when you are shooting an enemy at distance and the bullet doesn't hit?  It is because of the realism aspect, there is bullet drop off, there is distance to consider, there is the enemy moving.  All of which make the game feel super real to me.  Getting shot through the wall has never happened to me.  I have had the wall become destroyed then get shot, but never a plain shot through the wall with small arms fire.

If you don't like the game, or can't handle the super-realism, then don't play it.  But don't bash the game as hard as you do because it is not deserving of all the negative hype.  I love the game because I have never played anything so incredible tactical and real feeling.

No, there is a absolutely horrific issue with the game where everything you do has a delay of about 1-2.5 seconds. If you run behind a wall, people can briefly still shoot you. If you duck, people can still shoot in the location you were before you ducked and hit you. You're kidding yourself if you actually think that there's nothing wrong with BF4.

Here's exactly what happens in BF4, except it's far more drastic in BF4 than in this .gif:

R8u9cr5.gif

I can't enjoy a game that I lose all the time because of a completely ridiculous oversight like this.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Lol, I hate to break it to you but I've been playing the game since BFBC2.  You sound like a complete noob who is brand new to the game.  I really don't need you lecturing me.  What you're talking about is basic shit you learn when you first pick up the game.  I know that.  Hit reg issues stem from spawn protection, lag, etc.

Lol, I hate to break it to you but I've been playing the game since BFBC2.  You sound like a complete noob who is brand new to the game.  I really don't need you lecturing me.  What you're talking about is basic shit you learn when you first pick up the game.  I know that.  Hit reg issues stem from spawn protection, lag, etc.

I'm happy and have fun when playing the game.  You are not.  Leave it at that.

I'm happy and have fun when playing the game.  You are not.  Leave it at that.

So you're going to ignore the game-breaking issues? That's exactly what DICE/EA want. They want everyone to stop talking about it so they can continue to charge full price for a game that isn't even finished without people protesting.

I've looked on battlelog for news on incoming fixes for these issues. They'll say that they're going to fix it, but very single time it ends up being a PR stunt and nothing ever comes of it. They just want to smother the talk of how broken the game is so that they don't have to do anything about it. 

I refuse to believe that it's actually taken them over 6 months to try and fix the issues.

Project MiniConsole