[PC Gaming] Battlefield 4 Premium drops 50% in GamersGate Spring Sale

Dealzon

So you're going to ignore the game-breaking issues? That's exactly what DICE/EA want. They want everyone to stop talking about it so they can continue to charge full price for a game that isn't even finished without people protesting.

I've looked on battlelog for news on incoming fixes for these issues. They'll say that they're going to fix it, but very single time it ends up being a PR stunt and nothing ever comes of it. They just want to smother the talk of how broken the game is so that they don't have to do anything about it. 

I refuse to believe that it's actually taken them over 6 months to try and fix the issues.

I paid $25 for the game, not full price.  For what I paid, I am very happy with the game.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I paid $25 for the game, not full price.  For what I paid, I am very happy with the game.

While that may be true, people still need to understand that unless they protest, DICE/EA is just going to sit back and do nothing.

I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at DICE/EA (more specifically DICE) for releasing an unfinished game, and then standing idly by while lying about fixing the game when huge issues like this are brought to their attention. I've even seen them try to call bugs features to avoid getting flak from the community, I shit you not. Sorry if it seems like I'm projecting my anger towards you, it just gets me really mad that huge companies get away with crap like this.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Hit reg issues, getting shot through walls, invisible walls, poor balance in the air because of dozens of lock on weapons, etc.  

It's a game that makes you feel like it's screwing you over rather than making it so that it's entirely up to the players.

the shot through walls thing doesn't exist, it just makes it seem like it if you have a high ping (this was a problem in bf3 and in any other fps game if you have a high ping)

air does suck indeed, especially helis in bf4. Nothing a little balancing from EA won't fix either (again, bf3 had much worse balancing problems in the first year after getting released. Remember then USAS frag rounds?)

as far as the netcode issues I've never had any problems with rubber banding unless I have very high ping (and that's not EA's fault) It may have been a problem in the first month or two though but I wouldn't know because I never buy games as soon as they are released

Seriously, bf4 has less problems than bf3 had. Overall it's a better game although some things are a little unfortunate like the time it takes to get killed. It's not harder to duck in cover when getting shot because you are pretty much guaranteed to die in bf4. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

While that may be true, people still need to understand that unless they protest, DICE/EA is just going to sit back and do nothing.

I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at DICE/EA (more specifically DICE) for releasing an unfinished game, and then standing idly by while lying about fixing the game when huge issues like this are brought to their attention. I've even seen them try to call bugs features to avoid getting flak from the community, I shit you not. Sorry if it seems like I'm projecting my anger towards you, it just gets me really mad that huge companies get away with crap like this.

see above post by me. bf4's problems may have been bad in the first couple of months but not anymore at least not from what I have experienced playing it. 

Bf3 had much worse balancing issues when it was released as well. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

the shot through walls thing doesn't exist, it just makes it seem like it if you have a high ping (this was a problem in bf3 and in any other fps game if you have a high ping)

air does suck indeed, especially helis in bf4. Nothing a little balancing from EA won't fix either (again, bf3 had much worse balancing problems in the first year after getting released. Remember then USAS frag rounds?)

as far as the netcode issues I've never had any problems with rubber banding unless I have very high ping (and that's not EA's fault) It may have been a problem in the first month or two though but I wouldn't know because I never buy games as soon as they are released

Seriously, bf4 has less problems than bf3 had. Overall it's a better game although some things are a little unfortunate like the time it takes to get killed. It's not harder to duck in cover when getting shot because you are pretty much guaranteed to die in bf4. 

I have to disagree.  Everyone I talk with agrees that BF3 played way better than BF4.  The only thing that's better about bf4 is that it looks really good.  Visually/graphically, whatever you want to call it, BF4 is superior.  BF3 never had the amount of invisible walls, balance issues, and just overall gameplay problems as BF4.  And yeah, I do remember some of the imbalances.  None of them were as game breaking as the lock-ons have been in BF4.  Remember the M26?  That was annoying.  But, the thing about BF3 was, the game ran well, so it didn't ruin the entire experience.  When I'm running around in a field and get stuck on a piece of grass and can't move because of an invisible wall, then get shot and killed, I want to break something.  When I'm back raging a team and someone spawns in and I have to unload an entire clip in them to kill them, leaving me vulnerable, I get pretty pissed.  When I duck out of the line of fire and try to take cover, and know I've made it, only to get shot and killed, I want to break something again.  The game just has a ton of little issues with it.  BF3 was never perfect, but it certainly wasn't this bad.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive.