Keeps crashing, recycles restart, unresponsive. Pls help

So I built a pc asus z690 strix-e, I've used two types of ddr5 ram Corsair and g skill, I've tried used 3 gpus, a 1080 while I waited for my 3080 and decided to upgrade to a 3080ti. I have 4 hard drives, wd black Samsung 970 pro, 980 pro and a 2.5 sata ssd.

A lot of times the error code beeps b6 or something like that which I learned is a gpu error. I unplug everything, computer first then reinstall gpu. Not really sure how to reset cmos as it's my first asus board so I hold power for a good minute while it's not connected.

I did a clean install which didn't seem to work. Even if I get it to get to the windows desktop any game I play will cause the screen to go black and it will start a restart. I'm not sure if it's error in bios or what but the 3 pcs ive build before never had this much trouble. It's not even gaming that makes it restart I could open mail or chrome and the screen goes dark. Even signing into windows makes it stall. Sometimes the display is good but it's nonresponsive

I also have an 850 watt psu which should be enough from what I've heard

Motherboard Manual Link for others: https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z690-e-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_manual

To reset the cmos you can remove the coin battery for a period of time (online I found people saying a minute) and putting it back in. This will reset all the settings on the motherboard (so if you have weird configurations you may need to reset those, unless that was the problem idk).

I had a quick look through your motherboard manual and couldn't find cmos reset headers, but have a quick look through just in case I missed it.

Good Luck, and wait for the smarter people to respond.

1 hour ago, uzarnom said:

Motherboard Manual Link for others: https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z690-e-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_manual

To reset the cmos you can remove the coin battery for a period of time (online I found people saying a minute) and putting it back in. This will reset all the settings on the motherboard (so if you have weird configurations you may need to reset those, unless that was the problem idk).

I had a quick look through your motherboard manual and couldn't find cmos reset headers, but have a quick look through just in case I missed it.

Because that model has a clear cmos button at the back, should be at near the edge of IO shield

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

16 hours ago, uzarnom said:

If I remember right it's near the power, reset switch. Doesn't unplugging and holding power down do the same as cmos reset? I never really messed in bios, enabled xmp and some other smithing but I didn't play with voltages or anything.  Thanks for your reply. I'll go and reread the manual tom with fresh eyes. 

15 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

Because that model has a clear cmos button at the back, should be at near the edge of IO shield

Oh that's cool. Thanks for looking and the help. Any ideas is clearing cmos doesn't work. All my components are new, at least brand new when I got them in April. Not so say doa isn't a thing. I had to send my memory to be rma and hopefully they replaced it like they said. Thanks for your reply we well. I'm getting in my last nerve with this pc and it's usually fun for me.