Just did the Heaven benchmark with a rtx 3070 and am wondering if the results are what is expected, does anyone have something to compare it with?

So my score is 4899 with my new rtx 3070. Well not new, it's second hand. Is that to be expected of the card?

Unigine Heaven.png

I doubt anyone is running a 3070 with the resolution at 1600 x 900 on Heaven.

Try running at 1080p fullscreen and you'll likely have an easier time comparing. Alternatively you could run 3Dmark Firestrike and compare directly with the same hardware on their database.

3 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

I doubt anyone is running a 3070 with the resolution at 1600 x 900 on Heaven.

Try running at 1080p fullscreen and you'll likely have an easier time comparing. Alternatively you could run 3Dmark Firestrike and compare directly with the same hardware on their database.

Its a preset. OP did the correct thing by using it. OP here is mine (3070 Noctua, stock).

image.png.efca7234a06bfe1c4f9260620bf09615.png

Yours dont seem that bad.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

9 minutes ago, Levent said:

Its a preset. OP did the correct thing by using it. OP here is mine (3070 Noctua, stock).

image.png.efca7234a06bfe1c4f9260620bf09615.png

Yours dont seem that bad.

I wonder if the cpu influences this score as well?

359576288_UnigineHeaven9501900mhz.png.d1b9520274ba4834d688ef49c5141a4a.pngJust undervolted it and it runs better while the temps decreased by 7c. How overpowered is undervolting lol

52 minutes ago, Levent said:

Its a preset. OP did the correct thing by using it

I know it's a preset, i was just pointing out there is more data on the 1080p preset available without having to find someone else with a 3070 to run at this setting to compare.

But happy days, you've appeared with a 3070 and ran it for the op!  🙃