Hi Nintendo ;)

jakkuh_t
On 7/7/2022 at 11:07 PM, TetraSky said:

I can't wait for the follow up聽 "Nintendo took our video down and we're now in a legal battle against them"

Cue Linus saying he won't speak about it and then spending 15 minutes of WAN having a hot take on it #drama聽馃槀

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor:AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600聽@ 3.7Ghz//Cooler:聽Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition//聽Motherboard:Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming//Graphics Card:Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5//Memory:聽2聽x 8GB DDR4聽Corsair聽LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz//Storage:WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library)//Power Supply:Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W//Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans聽//Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor:Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz//Cooler:Cooler Master 212 EVO//聽Motherboard:Foxconn 2ABF//Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only)//Memory:聽2聽x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin聽Memory//Storage:10TB of Various Storage Drives//Power Supply:Corsair 600W//Case:聽Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results聽-聽Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

2 minutes ago, Ezzy-525 said:

Cue Linus saying he won't speak about it and then spending 15 minutes of WAN having a hot take on it #drama聽馃槀

30 Can't Wait Memes For When You're Feeling A Bit Impatient -  SayingImages.com | Waiting meme, Memes, Flirting quotes

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x聽/ GPU:Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB/ RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB聽DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus聽/ NVME: Corsair聽MP510 240GB / Case:TT Core v21聽/ PSU: Seasonic 750W聽/ OS: Win聽10 Pro

I think the video would be better if the steam deck had sales (and shipped) numbers closer to switch sales numbers, or if the switch was no longer available.聽

As for lawsuits the nintendo vs atari (975 F.2d 832) or possibly the sega vs accolade (977 F.2d 1510) could be cited for the use of keys obtained through the lockpick software mentioned.聽 This should be targeted at the developer of the lockpick software, but a cease and desist notice should be used to take down this video.聽

I've always been a big supporter of emulation, and any interpretation of the law that gives rights to the person who paid money to posess the things

This video, and it's associated short, made me really happy. I look forward to adding my emulation library on to my deck... Once gaben sends it lol

And Anthony, I was a Sega kid too. Had all systems except Dreamcast and 32x

Can anyone guide me what im doing wrong.
I can run games from desktop mode when opening games from rom folder.
But when i launch them from Steam i get Yuzu window with my list of games. And after selecting game and pressing B it lauches game.聽

Why wont games launch without selecting them?

On 7/7/2022 at 6:01 PM, DedoGamingONE said:

In the video he mentioned that you shouldnt connect to nintendo. While that can be the case, the guide you were using is bad and skips a couple necessities you might need like ban protection and sigpatches. Id recommend you use聽this site聽instead. Its much easier to follow and has everything you need setup for you. Also no need for tegraexplorer since you can partition and setup your sd card with hekate, and goldleaf is quite old now and better apps like DBI as you mentioned and nxdumptool. You forgot to mention to make a nand backup before proceeding, that is very聽important incase anything happens to your install or you need to go back to a clean slate. Otherwise nice video.

Could you show how to set it up the site you gave is a little confusing. Please and thank you

On 7/7/2022 at 6:01 PM, DedoGamingONE said:

In the video he mentioned that you shouldnt connect to nintendo. While that can be the case, the guide you were using is bad and skips a couple necessities you might need like ban protection and sigpatches. Id recommend you use聽this site聽instead. Its much easier to follow and has everything you need setup for you. Also no need for tegraexplorer since you can partition and setup your sd card with hekate, and goldleaf is quite old now and better apps like DBI as you mentioned and nxdumptool. You forgot to mention to make a nand backup before proceeding, that is very聽important incase anything happens to your install or you need to go back to a clean slate. Otherwise nice video.

Could you show how to set it up the site you gave is a little confusing. Please and thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 3:20 PM, tsikusa said:

But when i launch them from Steam i get Yuzu window with my list of games. And after selecting game and pressing B it lauches game.聽

I'm able to launch the games in desktop mode and am able to see the games in the library when in game mode but when I try to launch, it just says launching and nothing happens -_-

Edit: after regenerating the preview list, I'm getting the same issue you are

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2022 at 12:20 PM, tsikusa said:

On 7/28/2022 at 3:59 PM, reptarded said:

I'm able to launch the games in desktop mode and am able to see the games in the library when in game mode but when I try to launch, it just says launching and nothing happens -_-

Edit: after regenerating the preview list, I'm getting the same issue you are

It's been a while and I'm not sure if either of you have figured this out, but basically what I did was go into the properties of the game from Steam. You'll find a text block that tells where to launch the file from. Basically something along the lines of:

"/usr/bin/flatpak" run org.yuzu_emu.yuzu -f "{file location}"

I added a "-g" (no quotes) after the "-f" (no quotes) and before the file location and was able to successfully run the file without selecting it in the emulator first.

So I was a bit curious it was stated don't connect to to the internet... at all? so you should only do it expecting to play offline from now on? 馃 Assuming nintendo thought it a good idea to put in some sort of hardware checker? Asking since I've been curious about doing this w/ my own switch since it's in the "potentially patched" section for when Bayo3 comes out since we all know the Switch Hardware is absolute garbage the day it came out. I guess that was necessary since Nintendo invests in IPs not hardware and wants everyone to have at least ONE of their devices.

Found my answer
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/faq/#is-it-safe-to-use-homebrew-will-i-get-banned