would oled tv's processor cause input lag and pixel responsive time much more than oled monitor?

tommyhawks

i own a lg c1 and also  want a gigabyte fo48u .the monitor's logic board recevied the signal from pc without optimize picture quality then send directly to the screen.Also the larger screen size cause input lag  and responisve time much more than smaller size.

Not sure how to unpack what you're trying to say.

I have an LG C1 and I don't experience any input lag. RTINGS also agrees that input lag is pretty minimal.

Keep in mind that you need to enable Game Optimizer mode.

You may also be having difficulty adapting your reaction and muscle memory between difference screen sizes.

I personally play a lot of games on my 32" monitor and my 48" TV within a smaller window when possible. I am much better at Smash Bros Ultimate on a smaller screen than I am on my buddy's 65" screen. And it's a night and day difference between 24" windowed Devil May Cry 5 and fullscreen mode.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

6 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

I have an LG C1 and I don't experience any input lag. RTINGS also agrees that input lag is pretty minimal.

You may also be having difficulty adapting your reaction and muscle memory between difference screen sizes.

I personally play a lot of games on my 32" monitor and my 48" TV within a smaller window when possible. I am much better at Smash Bros Ultimate on a smaller screen than I am on my buddy's 65" screen. And it's a night and day difference between 24" windowed Devil May Cry 5 and fullscreen mode.

should i enable filmaker mode if i play hdr game and hdr video?

10 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

This is the key to using a TV as a computer monitor. I've seen some bad input lag on TVs, 1/4 of a second or more, when they're in their default mode.

My current PC monitor is a TCL 43S2415 (43" 4k Roku TV); there's noticeable input lag by default, but switch to Game mode and it's imperceptible, actually better than some of the early PC monitors I've used in the past.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

14 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

dude this game has a high requirement of the monitor or tv. it needs instant pixel responsive time and zero input lag. wired controller connected for sure.

10 hours ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

Agree. I don't mind gaming from the couch on my 55" C9, but serious stuff like Doom Eternal, Sekiro, DMC 5 etc. I still find myself going back to my trusty old 24" monitor.

10 hours ago, tommyhawks said:

Also the larger screen size cause input lag  and responisve time much more than smaller size.

Why would physical size affect input lag. At equal resolution displays it's the same number of pixels to drive.

10 hours ago, tommyhawks said:

dude this game has a high requirement of the monitor or tv. it needs instant pixel responsive time and zero input lag. wired controller connected for sure.

Well it's been mentioned twice now: enable game mode. That'll turn of much of the image processing so that you get the most responsive experience.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

12 hours ago, tommyhawks said:

Also the larger screen size cause input lag  and responisve time much more than smaller size.

No, it doesn't. A processor doesn't know or care what the physical size of a screen is.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

9 hours ago, tikker said:

Agree. I don't mind gaming from the couch on my 55" C9, but serious stuff like Doom Eternal, Sekiro, DMC 5 etc. I still find myself going back to my trusty old 24" monitor.

Why would physical size affect input lag. At equal resolution displays it's the same number of pixels to drive.

Well it's been mentioned twice now: enable game mode. That'll turn of much of the image processing so that you get the most responsive experience.

for serious stuff i only trust small size oled monitor

lg 32ep950

alienware oled monitor

<never mind>

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

5 hours ago, tommyhawks said:

for serious stuff i only trust small size oled monitor

lg 32ep950

alienware oled monitor

Again, why? There's nothing inherently better to a smaller monitor. The difference will be in how much you see of the screen, which is a valid reason for preferring one, but a 24" 2160p screen will be the same to drive as a 70" one as it's the exact same amount of pixels.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB