Download all images from website at once?

Hi guys.

Anyway to download all images from videocardz.net of all the graphics cards on the website, at once?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

8 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Hi guys.

Anyway to download all images from videocardz.net of all the graphics cards on the website, at once?

Online based ?
Something like This i guess

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

Hi guys.

Python is one of many programming languages one can use to scrape webpages, then do X with the scraped data, such as download images.

https://www.thepythoncode.com/article/download-web-page-images-python

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I've used something like HTTrack to clone a site locally and then just pull images. You'll likely need to learn some of the magic that is regular expressions.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

6 hours ago, OddOod said:

I've used something like HTTrack to clone a site locally and then just pull images. You'll likely need to learn some of the magic that is regular expressions.

Ok so I'm downloading the whole website,but I'm getting bunch of .tmp files instead of image files...

Screen Shot 07-03-22 at 08.49 AM.PNG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

They might still be downloading? 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup