can i play battlefield 5 with triple monitor at tate mode?

tommyhawks

Could you? Yes probably as long as it supported it. Should you? Hell no, setting that up to be glitch free, getting to work, and enjoying it will probably take an absolute ton of work, plus im not sure if you have ever sat there for prolonged periods of time, its not an enjoyable experience in those chairs. 

Also note you will need a beefy GPU and cpu to do that too 😛 

59 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Could you? Yes probably as long as it supported it. Should you? Hell no, setting that up to be glitch free, getting to work, and enjoying it will probably take an absolute ton of work, plus im not sure if you have ever sat there for prolonged periods of time, its not an enjoyable experience in those chairs. 

Also note you will need a beefy GPU and cpu to do that too 😛 

Ton of work?

1. Turn on AMD Eyefiniti or Nvidia surround. (stays after reboot)
  2. Setup correct resolution in the game
  3. Done.

The fact that you need a VERY VERY beefy GPU is indeeed the big thing here.

Just keep in mind instead of just pushing the pixels for 1 monitor its then times 3.
And seeing the 3060 only barely runs that game at 4K. And you want 3 times more pixels still. Yes need huge graphics card power.

And i only say that because if you're not gonna use 3x 4K monitors why even bother. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

4 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Ton of work?

3. Done.

Just keep in mind instead of just pushing the pixels for 1 monitor its then times 3.
And seeing the 3060 only barely runs that game at 4K. And you want 3 times more pixels still. Yes need huge graphics card power.

And i only say that because if you're not gonna use 3x 4K monitors why even bother. 😉

I was talking about both the software side of things, and getting the proper hardware and mounting the monitors to be like that since its not a desk, its on a slanted platform, getting it so that the three of them line up properly and dont wiggle at all with any movement, and making sure it doesnt topple. Probably another solid 1k+ of just making sure its properly mounted, and custom design. Unless you just want them on a desk like that o.o

29 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Ton of work?

3. Done.

can rtx 3070 7700k 16gb ram run battlefield 5 high graphic setting with triple 1920x1200p monitor at  soild 60fps

22 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

I was talking about both the software side of things, and getting the proper hardware and mounting the monitors to be like that since its not a desk, its on a slanted platform, getting it so that the three of them line up properly and dont wiggle at all with any movement, and making sure it doesnt topple. Probably another solid 1k+ of just making sure its properly mounted, and custom design. Unless you just want them on a desk like that o.o

you can rotate the monitor instead of mounting

just like eizo cg2420