Weird 2080ti behaviour

So the past few weeks, I've been crashing out of vrchat. The world audio continues to stay up to date, people talking loops every 10 seconds to what was said before the crash. Only the last rendered frame is displayed and if I look away I fade into the steam vr background. Probs a gpu crash. I've also been experiencing weird white lines in my headset now and again that come and go randomly. And now I also saw one on my desktop after a vrc crash (see photo) check top of screen. My second monitor has become useless for any sort of intensive work, (photoshop, substance painter both Adobe and the old version) those are the most noticeable programs. If these are on my second monitor I get flickering, stuttering both video and audio, audio not from the program stutter too, the UI flashes too. 

So far I've yeeted my oc out the window, the card is clean as is the slot and dust free. Card doesn't reach above 70 degrees under load. Reinstalled drivers with clean install (there was no newer driver), ran Ccleaner and malwatebytes. It got a great score in time spy benchmark and also passed timespy 20minute stress test with 98.1% highest fps of 102.85 and lowest of 101.03. This passed with the oc on.

Is my gpu on the way out or should I be looking elsewhere?

6B01391A-F3B7-4EA4-94E2-79CF67F17763.jpeg

Honestly it sounds to me like it might be more than just a gpu issue so I wouldn't assume it's just the gpu that is the issue. It absolutely could be a simple gpu going bad but I would want to make sure that's the case before making any hardware changes. Also I have found that with older gpus sometimes slightly lowering the memory speed can actually help the gpu last longer as sometimes over time the gpu memory starts to be unstable at the stock memory clock and starts artifacting and games start crashing. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Honestly it sounds to me like it might be more than just a gpu issue so I wouldn't assume it's just the gpu that is the issue. It absolutely could be a simple gpu going bad but I would want to make sure that's the case before making any hardware changes. 

I've just stress tested my entire system with the fuzzy doughnut of death, occt and aida 64 and it was perfect with each test. 

Yet I still get the weird second screen behaviour.

See video for said behaviour.