The Many expressions of slenderfox

Jack.EXE

So far I've dedicated two images to her so far, anyone want to add in? if it's good, I'll add it to the OP with your name!

photo-18964.png?_r=1397663929

9l91Qkc.png

how far can we take her? how many expressions can you make of a face with only two features?

You all know what she looks like, go to town!

No.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

No.

dont you want to contribute to the forum's soon to be mascot? (lol)

dont you want to contribute to the forum's soon to be mascot? (lol)

I gave your avatar 10/10, not free pass to create variations of it :P

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I gave your avatar 10/10, not free pass to create variations of it :P

Lol.

I'm not asking your permission.

Another holo paint.net trace?

nope, an edited lucy from fairy tail.

it was the best facepalm I could find on google images.

gallery_16690_751_45652.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

nope, an edited lucy from fairy tail.

it was the best facepalm I could find on google images.

fake, any and all footage of lucy has boobs in it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

fake, any and all footage of lucy has boobs in it.

she's actually nude in the facepalm pic, I didnt want to include the arms, cause all the skin gets replaced with whitespace in my shadow-art, but then you couldnt tell she's facepalming.

that's why the boobs arnt there, they're replaced with whitespace.

and if you look at the arms, the outline of the boobs are still there.

she's actually nude in the facepalm pic, I didnt want to include the arms, cause all the skin gets replaced with whitespace in my shadow-art, but then you couldnt tell she's facepalming.

that's why the boobs arnt there, they're replaced with whitespace.

and if you look at the arms, the outline of the boobs are still there.

heeheheheh

fascinating

ill have to research this material

for science of course.

Listen if you care.

heeheheheh

fascinating

ill have to research this material

for science of course.

dont get your hopes up, like I said, an EDITED version, lucy's not the nude one.

dl1C1Sb.jpg

dont get your hopes up, like I said, an EDITED version, lucy's not the nude one.

dl1C1Sb.jpg

wait, you why, no.. this cant be, i might not make it

gallery_16690_751_45308.jpg

Listen if you care.

wait, you why, no.. this cant be, i might not make it

I'm sorry for your loss, man.

Please make it like this : 

post-216-0-53722400-1394481358.jpg

(you know,shaded and stuff)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I did not do this.

I cant even comprehend this...

what? I dont even..

huh?

fhjWI3D.png

a quick test on possibly a new style, how's it look? (not a trace, this one is custom)

@MyInnerFred Don't you even dare...

a quick test on possibly a new style, how's it look? (not a trace, this one is custom)

@MyInnerFred Don't you even dare...

I told you I didn't do it. My younger brother was bored and wanted to take a break from his coding work or something and just happen to see me reading your thread. That's all.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I told you I didn't do it. My younger brother was bored and wanted to take a break from his coding work or something and just happen to see me reading your thread. That's all.

lol, that's fine then, how's it look?

(IK I butchered the eyes) but you can actually see her figure & stuff, may be useful for re-doing the face palm pic)

lol, that's fine then, how's it look?

(IK I butchered the eyes) but you can actually see her figure & stuff, may be useful for re-doing the face palm pic)

You want me to be blunt? My standards in art are pretty high. 

I'm not a good person to ask. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^