First Picture Of New COD

Jogostar

Come on CoD... wait until you at least get on BF3's level graphics-wise before you start posting close-ups of faces...

At any rate... it's CoD. It's going to be bad. Anyone who tries to convince themselves otherwise is lying to themselves. The series has been on a downward slop since CoD4, and that train shows no signs of slowing.

Sure, they may be able to pull a decent game out of the series' ass at some point. But they're going to need more than a couple years to give it a massive overhaul. Which they're never going to do while the sales are still so high. So the idea that this game will be any better than the last when they've been free to pump out the same garbage year after year and still rake in billions is foolish at best.

The sales were way lower this time around, Activision was anticipating Ghosts beating GTA V but that didn't happen. I mean sure, GTA V and new consoles are probably a big hindrance, but usually I hear about CoD a lot and this time I haven't heard hardly anything about it. I know it still sold millions.

In other words if they do start sucking so bad that no one's buying them, then they have to make them better. Your bias toward hating anything with Call of Duty on the box is making you lie to yourself.

I still can't understand why a company with billions of dollars and hundreds of people on a team with three years to make a game manage to release something that's not as interesting as Journey, which was made in under 48 hours. I wasn't really a fan of Journey, but man, 48 hours...

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Cool, an acceptable render of a military nigga. I would have said that it would be the same fake crap that Infinity Ward was showing and talking about with Ghosts, but I expect some real next-gen graphics from Sledgehammer, they say that it will be a very good CoD. Soon we'll see some trailers, and we'll see what it actually looks like. You can't tell a thing from a simple small screenshot. Personally, I'm excited about what Sledgehammer will deliver this year.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

The sales were way lower this time around, Activision was anticipating Ghosts beating GTA V but that didn't happen. I mean sure, GTA V and new consoles are probably a big hindrance, but usually I hear about CoD a lot and this time I haven't heard hardly anything about it. I know it still sold millions.

In other words if they do start sucking so bad that no one's buying them, then they have to make them better. Your bias toward hating anything with Call of Duty on the box is making you lie to yourself.

I still can't understand why a company with billions of dollars and hundreds of people on a team with three years to make a game manage to release something that's not as interesting as Journey, which was made in under 48 hours. I wasn't really a fan of Journey, but man, 48 hours...

You call me biased for hating on the fact that they just keep releasing the same old crap and then turn around and talk about how they keep releasing the same old crap.

Haha okay...

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

You call me biased for hating on the fact that they just keep releasing the same old crap and then turn around and talk about how they keep releasing the same old crap.

Haha okay...

Yes... That is actually exactly what I said. I don't truly think they'll get any better but looking on the down side is bad for good health.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

not correct they already did a cod game in 2 years before.

and any cod made by any one already start with a strike solely based on their track record.

and btw up until now i only talked about gralhics not gameplay i think you beleve i said the whole game would be bad. i didn t. I only said the graphics in cod never did and won t deserve hype.

No this is the first COD title from Sledgehammer. They and Raven worked on maps for MW3 but that's it.

Why hasnt anyone released COD4 with better graphics? Its an epic game. I still play it from time to time and its as good as the day i bought it.

Hope they make a decent game. I've always liked CoD but haven't been interested in buying one since MW2.

Hope they make a decent game. I've always liked CoD but haven't been interested in buying one since MW2.

This. I used to be very into CoD but it went to shit. Unfortunately, Battlefield is going the same way. Hopefully Sledgehammer can fix the franchise.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

Too bad it's designed around consoles, which will never work as a platform for FPS.

You are again using the past to predetermine that future COD titles cannot innovate or even be a good game.

And who's fucking fault is that? If you don't want me to think of previous Call of Duty games don't call your fucking game Call of Duty. Seriously who are you kidding they sell millions of copy by merely slapping that title on a game, they want them to be very similar and very careful in not breaking the formula they created, that's literally their business model.

-------

Current Rig

-------

And who's fucking fault is that? If you don't want me to think of previous Call of Duty games don't call your fucking game Call of Duty. Seriously who are you kidding they sell millions of copy by merely slapping that title on a game, they want them to be very similar and very careful in not breaking the formula they created, that's literally their business model.

Your opinion is noted, but you need to calm down. A lot.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Haha, even their totally fake image doesn't look all that good. The bald guy from Crysis looked waaay better.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Oh look! You can see the scratches on his nose! Next gen!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|