Having a noise issue with my GPU

SEN Gaming

I've recently been having a noise issue with my Asus Phoenix GTX 1650 OC for a few months and it's bugging me quite a bit. Even at idle it sounds off. It gets worse when I play a game. Everything is normal except the noise it makes. I don't know what's causing the issue. I've already air dusted it, but the noise won't go away

Cant hear much but it sounds like fan rattle or something is touching fan blades. Check if something is touching fan blades (fan cable itself might be).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I already checked it for that, but it doesn't seem to be touching anything. I think it's the bearings, but I rlly don't know

does it stop if you stop the fans with your hands for a sec? 

easy answer to the fan question.

obviously stop them at the hub gently, not the blades.

CPU: AMD R7 5800X3D GPU: Powercolor 6950XT Liquid Devil Board: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4-3200 CL16 PSU: Seasonic Prime PX-1000 Case: BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev. 2 Cooling: Aquacomputer OCTO-Fancontroller, Custom loop with a 420 45mm Alphacool Radiator in the case, one external. D5 Pump, 9x BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High Speed PWM

6 minutes ago, SEN Gaming said:

I already checked it for that, but it doesn't seem to be touching anything. I think it's the bearings, but I rlly don't know

I have had a bearing failure on my GTX970 due to lack of lubrication of the bearings, this is what it sounded like, I was able to get them to stop whinning when I pushed on the hub. If you can also make it quiet by pushing in on the fan hub for a second, then its most likely the bearing.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

6 minutes ago, SEN Gaming said:

How bad is this problem?

You are looking at replacing the fan. I tried regreasing the fans for couple of months of it doesnt last more than few months. Not to mention, whole process is very sketchy.

8 minutes ago, Levent said:

You are looking at replacing the fan. I tried regreasing the fans for couple of months of it doesnt last more than few months. Not to mention, whole process is very sketchy.

yeah, I watched a few vids about it, and punching a hole in a gpu fan is scary. I've only had this thing for like 6 months lol