Unusual behaviour and problems since Windows 11 install.

breakthebrain

Hello. So one day i got the message for a free upgrade to Windows 11, i took it up. It was acting fine for about a month or so, no issues, some compatability problems but nothing quite as this. So to explain my problem in detail, when i boot my pc up, for the first 20-25 minutes everything is super slow, websites won't load, certain apps won't open, I lose the ability to right click on anything (it just spins and spins), and my start menu completely breaks with any interaction to the windows button. I have found no solution for this except for just waiting it out. Then it works but randomly it does the same thing while I'm using the pc. Now, the thing that's super unusual is the fact that if it happens while I'm in game, i retain connectivity to the game, but nothing else on my pc works. I have reinstalled windows two times, ran numerous DISM and SFC scans and repairs, checked the C: drive, checked my memory using mdsched, but I haven't fixed it. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Some basic specs:

650W PSU

Windows 11, x64

RX 580 Nitro Sapphire+

250gb HyperX Predator M.2 SSD - C: drive

2tb - second drive

32gb of ram, mismatched speed but they are both set to the max supported in BIOS.

Edited by breakthebrain
forgot pc specs

Sounds like there is a rollback to win10 in your future.  Win11 is developing a nasty rep not dissimilar from some of the worst Microsoft product launches.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Sounds like there is a rollback to win10 in your future.  Win11 is developing a nasty rep not dissimilar from some of the worst Microsoft product launches.

Yeah, I was thinking about a rollback, but I have to back up everything on my PC and so on and so on. Would be a pain in the ass. Just looking for some permanent fix.

3 hours ago, breakthebrain said:

650W PSU

Windows 11, x64

RX 580 Nitro Sapphire+

250gb HyperX Predator M.2 SSD - C: drive

2tb - second drive

32gb of ram, mismatched speed but they are both set to the max supported in BIOS.

do you even have a compatible CPU?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer