Is there anyway to install another fan into my computer case?

WetCat

I apologize for my last post because I was a little incompetent but I very much appreciate all the people that helped! So anyways I've gotten my computer kind of built and I've made sure it can turn on but I have one more question. So I'm using an Asus prime z590 p motherboard and I'm trying to install more fans into my computer case. The case I'm using is an eclipse p360 a and it comes with 2 built-in fans. So the manual the motherboard came with says it has 3 fan slots or whatever and I connected them to the fans and they work just fine but I wanted to install a 4th fan on the top of the PC case and I'm not sure if that's possible due to the seemingly filled up fan slots. If there is anyway how to do this please let me know. the fans are a brand called uphere idk if that helps but thank you in advance 

20220520_134842.jpg

20220520_134829.jpg

20220520_134825.jpg

I see at least 2 fan moutns on the top of the case, above the motherboard. 

Have you looked at your case manual?  It will show you where to mount fans. 

I just realized I made it confusing sorry. My problem isn't that I have no space to mount the fan it's that I have no way to connect it to the motherboard and get it to work.

ok I'm so sorry again I didn't realize one of the ports wasn't used problem solved I'm so bad at this I'm sorry😭

20220520_154107.jpg

Thats funny. And just in case, if you need more fans and are out of ports, there are fan splitters

Akasa PWM Fan Splitter, 1 to 2 Ways 4-Pin PWM Fan, Speed Control PC Case  Fan Splitter Extension Cable, Black Braided, 150mm 15cm, AK-CBFA04-15 :  Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories