[EVGA] Individually sleeved PSU cable kit now available for purchase

VSG

It would seem that eventually it would add up to be the same, plus wouldn't extensions make cable management more difficult?

the thing with these is that you only buy what you need. And extensions don't make it much more difficult to manage as long as you plan out your wiring beforehand. I paid about $25 for the extensions in my build and it turned out great.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

They look pleasing for people who actually want to do this but I like multicolored non-matching wires. Looks Fabulous. 

nice gonna have to look into this.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Gief red!

the thing with these is that you only buy what you need. And extensions don't make it much more difficult to manage as long as you plan out your wiring beforehand. I paid about $25 for the extensions in my build and it turned out great.

Off topic, but does the black-red OVId power connector looks good? And what mamaterial is it made of?

I've been thinking about buying an all black set of this exact same kit, as I read it's of better quality than other extensions available.

Off topic, but does the black-red OVId power connector looks good? And what mamaterial is it made of?

I've been thinking about buying an all black set of this exact same kit, as I read it's of better quality than other extensions available.

they are pretty awesome. They are very high quality. The sleeving is fabric like paracord.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I still don't really get PSU sleeving other than aesthetics. PSU cables don't really kink or are in any danger of breaking in a case. But I admit they look pretty when done well.

Is there something wrong with aesthetics?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Is there something wrong with aesthetics?

Not at all but I personally am not wealthy by any means so when every dollar counts to me, aesthetics are secondary. That being said sleeving looks very pretty.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Not at all but I personally am not wealthy by any means so when every dollar counts to me, aesthetics are secondary. That being said sleeving looks very pretty.

;-) I plan on doing it myself on my next build so won't be that expensive.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.