There should be an Internet Forum section on the website

muramune

What purpose would the internet forum section of this forum on the internet serve, exactly?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

For what? Comparing browsers? Comparing other forums?

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

image.png.4514ba1474b812670faa27db2a566bfc.png

for example: why isnt my download speed going as steep as my upload speed? it wasnt like this before, the download speed was aslmost as steep as the upload, but now it is and i cant change it back, ISP doesnt know one thing related to internet btw.

1 minute ago, muramune said:

for example: why isnt my download speed going as steep as my upload speed? it wasnt like this before, the download speed was aslmost as steep as the upload, but now it is and i cant change it back, ISP doesnt know one thing related to internet btw.

What does it matter? Sometimes things take time to ramp up, unless your download speed is less than what you're paying for an extra 1-2 seconds to "ramp up" doesn't matter.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

What on earth is going on in here? To be honest my initial reaction is they were asking for a link to the forum on the LTTStore.com site. 

23 minutes ago, gremlicious said:

for some strange, magical and unknown reason, your ISP doesn't control the GUI of an unaffiliated website

haven't you got anything better to do?

this website would accurately depict the flow of the internet.

why toxic? what is this? valorant community is spreading? why do you have the need to ask such a question?

28 minutes ago, muramune said:

Has this made any noticeable impact on your actual browsing or downloading experience whatsoever?

Your ISP's minimum-wage-paid customer service representatives have to spend their day getting angry calls from people whose service is out completely, if you call up and you're like "line no go up at same angle no more" you deserve to have them hang up on you.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, muramune said:

this website would accurately depict the flow of the internet.

No it doesn't, it shows you how fast you can transfer data between you and the particular test server being used at that point in time. That can change drastically from run to run.

Its an isolated test. You could change test servers on that site and get a different result.

4 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

No it doesn't, it shows you how fast you can transfer data between you and the particular test server being used at that point in time. That can change drastically from run to run.

Its an isolated test. You could change test servers on that site and get a different result.

This.

I ran these back to back.

image.thumb.png.a392c52fc7d2cddbde5a46dabc737143.png

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

*** Thread locked ***

If you would have bothered looking, we have forum for suggestions, forum for networking, forum for troubleshooting and forum for websites. You can continue troubleshooting your issues here:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv