Who hear plays Euro Truck Simulator 2

matto97

What got you to buy it and play it, And what keeps making you go back to it. For me my mum got it for me so i played it so i wasn't rude at all and ended up loving it, i have clocked over 300 hours on it. And the reason why i keep playing it is cause of the atmosfear i feel when its night time and raining :D

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

I drive a car :x

That said at least you don't have to pay for gas :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

ive clocked about 25 hours, but havent played it in a while

I really need to find a wheel, a G27 so i can really get into it, but they aint cheap :(

Looking for a job

I really need to find a wheel, a G27 so i can really get into it, but they aint cheap :(

I use a Logitech F710 gamepad and its just fine. Do wish i had wheel tho :(

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

I have played Euro Truck but my laptop can't handle it because my HDD is too slow.

Quote me to get a reply!

I play ETS2. Also played the previous SCS truck games. :)

I have played Euro Truck but my laptop can't handle it because my HDD is too slow.

You should change your avatar. I don't think it's appropriate for LTT.

You should change your avatar. I don't think it's appropriate for LTT.

I've checked with the mods, they say it's fine.

Quote me to get a reply!

I started it up, maybe clocked like 20/30 mins in it.

It does look a lot of fun, I was just checking that it ran well.

I can see it being more fun if the Multiplayer mod ever comes out, or using a Rift/Driving peripherals combo to play it.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I played it for awhile now and I find it therapeutic :P Great game driving around in my Iveco!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

i'm addicted to this game like you have no idea i do plan to buy a logitech steering wheel to play however right now i use a usb controller to play and i have 74 hours logged

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

I saw it on steam thought it was funny because it seemed lame. Then I watched some vids and realized it was the opposite, and had to buy it and actually had lots of fun playing it. People look at me and are like really? when playing it but once you actually try it you get hooked. it's fun.

I saw it on inside sim racing. I was looking for a driving simulator and this looks like the perfect one. I bought it and played it whenever I am free. I recommended it to one of my classmate and he bought it too.

Get a Driving Force GT. The only differences are the clutch and shifter. And I am really happy with it.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

I have about 55 hours into currently. But lately I've been driving so much that I don't feel like driving again in a video game when I get home.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

A wheel makes it soooo smooth and great. I have a G25 and about 20 mods and I play it every now and then. Fun as. I got up to level 70 when leveling was easier, now I started a new profile and am rebuilding up with going east. Such a good game though.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

It's my hidden game. I don't tell anyone, but sometimes I play it for hours.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I saw it on inside sim racing. I was looking for a driving simulator and this looks like the perfect one. I bought it and played it whenever I am free. I recommended it to one of my classmate and he bought it too.

Get a Driving Force GT. The only differences are the clutch and shifter. And I am really happy with it.

I would argue on that. The Driving Force GT is $150 and I got my G27 for $200. The G27 really is a huge improvement over the Driving Force GT. I can't imagine not having a clutch.

I play it have 70 hours or so. Went out and got a logitech driving force GT wheel, and with my 27" 1440p monitor and the game scaled up 300% it looks and plays like a dream  :P

I would argue on that. The Driving Force GT is $150 and I got my G27 for $200. The G27 really is a huge improvement over the Driving Force GT. I can't imagine not having a clutch.

I paid about $120 for my drivng force GT. While yes not having a clutch is lame, if this is the only game that one plans on using a wheel for the $200 investment is a lot. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I got mine for $100, which is half the price of a G27.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

I play it have 70 hours or so. Went out and got a logitech driving force GT wheel, and with my 27" 1440p monitor and the game scaled up 300% it looks and plays like a dream  :P

I paid about $120 for my drivng force GT. While yes not having a clutch is lame, if this is the only game that one plans on using a wheel for the $200 investment is a lot. 

Well if you don't want to invest much in driving games than sure. Personally the G27 is one of the best investments I've ever made in gaming. Having a good wheel really improves your experience and I can feel the lack in the G27 that makes me want a better wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

G27 is the perfect balance steering wheel

It's SO MUCH FARKEN' BETTER since they recently released the 1.9 beta. Now the traffic doesn't act like a bunch of Learners. The thing I love most about the game tho is the native support for modifications. 

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

I love the game i want to get a wheel for it but i also want a wheel for forza 5 so i dont know weither to get the g27 or wait for xbox one wheel to come out from fnatec but how would i even go threw all 12 gears with 6 speed stick :S also i really wish i was better at it i have no idea what the retarder is for and what the signs mean besides the speed limit i hate driving in one lane then having to quickly change because the lane im in turns into a down ramp and i dont understand why all the other trucks go slower than me and cars :S really want a rift because i hate turning to see the traffic light with the 360 controller than trying to line the screen back up with the middle of the wheel also how do u see how many hours u have played?