Opinions/experience on BenQ MOBIUZ monitors?

Middcore

Currently looking at the BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710Q: https://www.benq.com/en-us/campaign/ex2710q-gaming-monitor.html

I currently have an LG UltraGear 27GL83A-B. I have no complaints with it, don't feel a need for higher resolution or refresh. My primary reasons for interest in the BenQ are "ergonomic," simplifying and tidying my desk setup: the BenQ's USB hub and built-in speakers with subwoofer. The latter especially would allow me to clear a lot of clutter from my setup, because I am running a (cheap, old) 2.1 speaker speaker system that also has a separate little box with volume adjust and 3.5mm jacks on it. I am not an audiophile, I am only looking for an audio solution that would be "good enough." Typical built-in monitor speakers are not good enough, simply too weak and tinny even for my uneducated ears, but if the ones in the BenQ are better than that the space benefits could be worth it even if they're still not quite as good as separate 2.1 because I will use headphones for any application where I need to "get serious" about sound. 

I am interested in hearing opinions on the "HDRi" feature BenQ markets on the monitors from these series (which is what that little sensor bar in the middle of the bottom bezel is for). Does it actually make a difference? How sensitive is it? (I don't want my monitor brightness to be constantly fluctuating.) If I decide it's not worthwhile, can I just turn the feature off and cover the sensor up? (I use a Tobii eye tracker which will also need to mount to the bottom of my monitor.) 

Beyond that, I'd like to hear any firsthand experiences of any kind from anyone who has one of these displays.

Thanks! 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16