What is the best headphones

tank12up

Check out some of the reviews for them.

The headphones by themselves are $100 and mayflower mods are half the price. I really can't see why they would be better or if they are, they can't be $200 better.

The headphones by themselves are $100 and mayflower mods are half the price. I really can't see why they would be better or if they are, they can't be $200 better.

Well it looks like i wont be convincing you any time soon. What i can tell you is that mrSpeakers has alot more experience with this mod than mayflower electronics and if you read any head fi review of them it will be more positive.

Well it looks like i wont be convincing you any time soon. What i can tell you is that mrSpeakers has alot more experience with this mod than mayflower electronics and if you read any head fi review of them it will be more positive.

Uhhh head-fi is not trustworthy at all. 

I wont trust any review to sway my in favor of either unless the author owns both. That said, I do believe the Alpha Dogs are "worth it"

Why not get the V-Moda Cross fades LP? They are good headphones with more bass than the M50X. Also I am not sure about the Sony headphones.

Didint know about these headphones i will look into it.