Purple/Green banding, why??

I was taking a bunch of sports photos recently with my Panasonic Lumix G7, and as it got late in the day this strange problem started to develop.  It wasn't there on the first day or any previous time, so perhaps it was caused by me switching the shutter to 100% electronic?  I think this issue would've happened from the start if it were related to the lighting.  I took a sample photo today and it still seems to be there at high shutter speeds with the electronic shutter:

P1200072.thumb.jpg.fab8fb1a900c81b7c8b4170b9adba9da.jpg

This is a portion of an image taken in-situ:

P1190514.thumb.jpg.77e016c47d5df1f2ff23fd0e955ee4c4.jpg

Is this permanent damage?  Is this fixable?  Please help.

5 minutes ago, Imbadatnames said:

Were you under fluorescent lights?

I believe so, but it was mostly natural light.  Also like I said, the issue only showed up after the first day, and the first day probably had the most natural light in the area.  In the test photo the only light was from my monitor.  So I am not sure what the cause of the issue is.  I haven't seen this under fluorescent lights before either 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, ka_re_t said:

I believe so, but it was mostly natural light.  Also like I said, the issue only showed up after the first day, and the first day probably had the most natural light in the area.  In the test photo the only light was from my monitor.  So I am not sure what the cause of the issue is.  I haven't seen this under fluorescent lights before either 🤷‍♂️

I don’t use ES really but from what I’ve heard you can get banding with ES under strobing lights which fluorescent and monitors would fall under. Maybe have a go with only your phones torch on (guessing it’s LED) see if the issue is the same  

Dig through the settings and see if it has an anti-flicker feature. If it does, turn it on.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

Though the shutter speed means each row of pixels is only "exposed" for a brief period of time, it takes a long time for the electronic shutter to scan across the frame vs a mechanical shutter. There are ways to address this without a mechanical shutter, though these are typically for much more expensive cameras (namely stacked sensors), or very small sensors as those used in phones. The other way is to drop the shutter speed, so more of the sensor is actively exposed during individual light flickers.

https://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/cameras-camcorders/lumix-expert-advice-learn/technique-technology/electronic-vs-mechanical-shutter-modes.html

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…