STOP SUGGESTING BUY A TV

Indian pc builder

1. do what the title says

2. i need 6 displays, in a 3 wide 2 tall configuration, ideally at 1080p and using DisplayPort so i can daisy chain, i also need to be able to get a stand that can sit on my desk and hold all of the displays, budget unlimited, pls dont post unless you can suggest an exact model of display and exact stand, also note i am in India, so you may need to make sure your amazon link is for the right country

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

First of all, it's clear that even though english may not be your native language, you're being rude and demanding.

What do you think displayport daisy chaining is, and what do you think it's capable of? Because you're almost certainly wrong.

1 minute ago, whispous said:

First of all, it's clear that even though english may not be your native language, you're being rude and demanding.

What do you think displayport daisy chaining is, and what do you think it's capable of? Because you're almost certainly wrong.

1. English may not be my native language sure, but i am very fluent in it and the being rude and demanding was the point, as the last post i made on this topic was not very helpful as people kept on suggesting impractical solutions, 

2. i may not know how well or what displayport daisy chaining is other than the fact that some monitors have an in and an out port that allows you to connect multiple monitors(depending on the spec of the displayport) to a single port on the pc and still have the ability to use them all 

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

14 minutes ago, Indian pc builder said:

the last post i made on this topic was not very helpful as people kept on suggesting impractical solutions

What "impractical solutions" did they suggest?

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

5 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

What "impractical solutions" did they suggest?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Locked.

If you are not willing to have a constructive discussion then there's no point in asking the question.

Should you wish to continue (respectfully) discussing the matter please do so in your existing thread.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2