Help me with getting NZXT H440

PandaCopyRight
Go to solution Solved by TheNinjaNextDor,

well i found http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ it says that they have DHL worldwide shipping

Get it there, I hear they're pretty good.

Hello! I need help, I need a website where i can buy a NZXT H440 in black with red and get it shipped to Latvia.

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

It would make a very nice buildlog

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

It would make a very nice buildlog

the plan is to make a awesome build log ;)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

help???? anyone??

NCIX.ca

wont it be a little expensive to ship from Canada to Latvia?

Yeah. Can you not find them at a store in Latvia?

its hard to find a nzxt case especially the H440 in some kind of store in Latvia for some reason

why not try newegg or amazon 

amazon few years ago didnt want to ship anything to Latvia and idk about newegg

I guess your best bet is shipping from UK, Germany, Sweden or any close country that has them.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Anywhere in Europe?

I guess your best bet is shipping from UK, Germany, Sweden or any close country that has them.

well i found http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ it says that they have DHL worldwide shipping

Get it there, I hear they're pretty good.

ok, sounds like i got this solved.  and i noticed Bitfenix Alchemy cable extensions like this one (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CM-029-BX&emcs0=2&emcs1=Produktdetailseite&emcs2=CA-135-NX&emcs3=CM-029-BX) are they worth it? cause they look quite good and would fit my build perfectly

In latvia we have no potato, only sadness. Haha just kidding, I think that you can get it on Overclockers or Amazon UK or Germany. just remember that the shipping will be very expensive.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

ok, sounds like i got this solved.  and i noticed Bitfenix Alchemy cable extensions like this one (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CM-029-BX&emcs0=2&emcs1=Produktdetailseite&emcs2=CA-135-NX&emcs3=CM-029-BX) are they worth it? cause they look quite good and would fit my build perfectly

Bitfenix Alchemy is totally worth it.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

ok, sounds like i got this solved. and i noticed Bitfenix Alchemy cable extensions like this one (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CM-029-BX&emcs0=2&emcs1=Produktdetailseite&emcs2=CA-135-NX&emcs3=CM-029-BX) are they worth it? cause they look quite good and would fit my build perfectly

Nice.

They're good, but look into IceModz. You can get much better stuff there.

In latvia we have no potato, only sadness. Haha just kidding, I think that you can get it on Overclockers or Amazon UK or Germany. just remember that the shipping will be very expensive.

y u stealin Nerd³'s face? and shipping from across the ocean is expensive as ...... uhmm...... *blank*

Nice. They're good, but look into IceModz. You can get much better stuff there.

icemodz? ....hmmmm should look into that.....

y u stealin Nerd³'s face? and shipping from across the ocean is expensive as ...... uhmm...... *blank*

No, I am Nerd³ but I am just masquerading as an obese walrus. Now I will traverse the land from Finland to Latvia and kill you in your sleep.

icemodz? ....hmmmm should look into that.....

Look at my build log for examples of the sleeving and LEDs, I just got all my PSU cables sleeved and some LEDs to change my color scheme. I'll have pictures when they get here :D

No, I am Nerd³ but I am just masquerading as an obese walrus. Now I will traverse the land from Finland to Latvia and kill you in your sleep.

wait a second didnt Nerd³ live in Canada now? O_o you a fake

Look at my build log for examples of the sleeving and LEDs, I just got all my PSU cables sleeved and some LEDs to change my color scheme. I'll have pictures when they get here :D

ok il check it out. oh and can they sleeve any psu's cables or just the ones they have had?