Help me with getting NZXT H440

PandaCopyRight
Go to solution Solved by TheNinjaNextDor,

well i found http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ it says that they have DHL worldwide shipping

Get it there, I hear they're pretty good.

sounds like it will be worth it ;) cause my psu has some ugly ass cables :D ok i should go to sleep now.....pssst its 4 in the morning :D

just so you know. nzxt armory offers international shipping. not sure if latvia is included but you should go take a look.

Edit: yes you can get it from nzxt directly.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

idk really :D

oh and for the cables i need it would cost around 120usd and it sounds like its not much comparing to the quality of his work and the life time warranty (im surprised bout this...)

I didn't know there was a warranty!

The quality is AMAZING, I would happily pay around $10 more per cable.

what kind of warranty do you need for something that just conducts electricity.

if a cable/wire comes out, you are going to send it back to Iceland for lifetime?

if a cable/wire comes out, you are going to send it back to Iceland for lifetime?

I wouldn't, but yeah I would guess that's what the warranty is for. Probably just for if something happens to the connector/the sleeving is cut/the heat shrink expands. Stupid things to ship a cable to Iceland for lol

well if the cable stops working after a while you will need it repaired or replaced so yeah...

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Have you tried Alternate.com? They have a very wide catalog of computerparts.

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 280X,Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB Seagate HDD,

PSU: Corsair CX750M, Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

Have you bought it yet?

i recently got my case, the black and red model sucks. paint job is terrible, paint does not adhere properly, i sent the front panel back in for a replacement.

also, the screws are threaded poorly, meaning some screws will not tight, shame on you QA/QC

i was raving about this case, but i feel so cheated now. 

fair warning

Have you bought it yet?

i recently got my case, the black and red model sucks. paint job is terrible, paint does not adhere properly, i sent the front panel back in for a replacement.

also, the screws are threaded poorly, meaning some screws will not tight, shame on you QA/QC

i was raving about this case, but i feel so cheated now. 

fair warning

ok thanks for the warning :)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO