Help me with getting NZXT H440

PandaCopyRight
Go to solution Solved by TheNinjaNextDor,

well i found http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ it says that they have DHL worldwide shipping

Get it there, I hear they're pretty good.

They have them. What PSU?

Chieftech A135 Series 750W 80+

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

wait a second didnt Nerd³ live in Canada now? O_o you a fake

Nah, the Canada thing was a joke. I moved out of the UK because they have shit politics and horrible internet, Canada has the same horrible internet, maybe even worse. And i really prefer the welfare state of the Nordics.

If you don't believe me, look in this vid. 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nah, the Canada thing was a joke. I moved out of the UK because they have shit politics and horrible internet, Canada has the same horrible internet, maybe even worse. And i really prefer the welfare state of the Nordics.

if internet is what ye want move to Latvia its fast cheap and works like 24/7

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

I'm not sure if they do that PSU, maybe message them on IceModz.com or here on the forum @Icemodz. They make extensions too.

ok thanks :)

if internet is what ye want move to Latvia its fast cheap and works like 24/7

Because in Latvia there is no potato, only sadness.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Because in Latvia there is no potato, only sadness.

but i like potato....... :( 

hmmmm..... if you are the real Nerd³ then sub to my youtubez

but i like potato....... :( 

hmmmm..... if you are the real Nerd³ then sub to my youtubez

Haha, I'm not the real nerdcubed, but I have followed him in like 2 years.

Haha, I'm not the real nerdcubed, but I have followed him in like 2 years.

i knew it :D but you could sub anyways cant you? :D

i knew it :D but you could sub anyways cant you? :D

Remember, asking for subs and advertising like that is not allowed here. Read the CoC here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

But sure, gimme a link

Remember, asking for subs and advertising like that is not allowed here. Read the CoC here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

But sure, gimme a link

whoop forgot about that i guess no link then :(

I'm not sure if they do that PSU, maybe message them on IceModz.com or here on the forum @Icemodz. They make extensions too.

wow the guy who runs IceModz is amazing

They're pretty great :D

when i talked to the guy in customer support he said the company is being run by 1 person only (him)...

Oh, I've been wondering about that lol that must be a lot of work.

he said he has no holidays.... poor guy

Yeah, I wonder how much he makes.

and he said he cares about customers being happy then the money he gets but he had to rise the prices of the cables

I saw that, yeah.

and since he is in iceland the shipping is cheaper and easier to Latvia then US :D

:D nice!

I pay pay around $20 for the cheapest shipping, you?

idk really :D

oh and for the cables i need it would cost around 120usd and it sounds like its not much comparing to the quality of his work and the life time warranty (im surprised bout this...)

idk really :D

oh and for the cables i need it would cost around 120usd and it sounds like its not much comparing to the quality of his work and the life time warranty (im surprised bout this...)

I didn't know there was a warranty!

The quality is AMAZING, I would happily pay around $10 more per cable.

I didn't know there was a warranty!

The quality is AMAZING, I would happily pay around $10 more per cable.

sounds like it will be worth it ;) cause my psu has some ugly ass cables :D ok i should go to sleep now.....pssst its 4 in the morning :D