Need to find a few old iOS game

Chiyawa

Hi

I'm looking to find some old iOS games for my sister.

The first is something call Traffic Jam 3D, or something similar like that. Your role is to control a traffic light in an intersection and cause as much damage as possible. You can purchase upgrade using in game currency

The second one is something like a feeding frenzy game, but with farm animals instead of aquatic animal.

Any help is appreciated. iOS no longer has her history and the game could no longer be found on AppStore. I wonder if other website has this game I mentioned...

Regards,

Chiyawa

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Chiyawa said:

Hi

I'm looking to find some old iOS games for my sister.

The first is something call Traffic Jam 3D, or something similar like that. Your role is to control a traffic light in an intersection and cause as much damage as possible. You can purchase upgrade using in game currency

The second one is something like a feeding frenzy game, but with farm animals instead of aquatic animal.

Any help is appreciated. iOS no longer has her history and the game could no longer be found on AppStore. I wonder if other website has this game I mentioned...

Regards,

Chiyawa

If any of them are flash games it’s going to be hard because flash had such bad security problems it’s no longer compatible with modern machines.  It’s also possible the game had malware in it which was why it was removed.  Things don’t get removed from the apple App Store very often.  They do a lot of vetting before they go on. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Things don’t get removed from the apple App Store very often.  They do a lot of vetting before they go on. 

Well, they will remove if the developer no longer active maintaining the game if not mistaken.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

16 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Well, they will remove if the developer no longer active maintaining the game if not mistaken.

There is that.  Usually means it doesn’t work anymore though.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

12 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

There is that.  Usually means it doesn’t work anymore though.  

Yeah.

Anyway, my sister is looking for a Feeding Frenzy style game. Last time she was quite impress as the game uses gyroscope to play. I wonder if there are games still use this mechanics... Last time it was a thing, but now, it's almost all touch screen only.