Trying to stay up till 12

RWT98

So since its Easter tomorrow i prepared a basket with things my girlfriend wanted and at 12 my friend is going to drop it off at her door and then leave and then im going to call her and tell her to look outside her door hope everything works as planed lol 

anyone have any ideas how i could make myself less sleepy ? 

Go for a jog

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

just some energy drinks will do but really all you have to do is keep your self entertained

It's 7 AM here, and I am not in bed yet. Get on my lvl lolwut

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Shut up NerdCubed. Go hang out with emma or something  ;)

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

People have to try to do that?

I have to try to go to bed then.

Shut up NerdCubed. Go hang out with emma or something  ;)

But I'm living in Finland now!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Ugh... I have to sleep or I'll die from sleep deprivation or something.... I can't stay up for 2 days straight anymore... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Watch something especially scary. Make it so that you can't sleep, even of you wanted to. Also, you should stay active, maybe go for a jog as suggested above.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Ugh... I have to sleep or I'll die from sleep deprivation or something.... I can't stay up for 2 days straight anymore...

Well 2 days straight was impossible even when young. :P

Well 2 days straight was impossible even when young. :P

I did it a couple of times in the past, its just physically and mentally impossible now haha... my liver and shit starts acting up... =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just keep moving. worst thing is to sit down and watch a movie. just get invloved in somthing. i was about to pass out the other day, and started to jump on a trampoline. i was awake for another 6 hours

I did it a couple of times in the past, its just physically and mentally impossible now haha... my liver and shit starts acting up... =/

I'm older than you and I can stil to 2 and a half (sometimes 3) days. 

Are we the same person? I think we are.

Play intense game and once you start getting tired, go for a jog as someone else recommended.

I'm older than you and I can stil to 2 and a half (sometimes 3) days. 

Your healthier than me then, simple as that!

Your healthier than me then, simple as that!

No excatly my sleeping cycle is just messed up :P I sleep like 4 hours a day  :wacko:

No excatly my sleeping cycle is just messed up :P I sleep like 4 hours a day  :wacko:

We'll your body is tougher than mine then lol, you can endure more. I can't even drink alcohol unless I want to screw up my liver.