Cinema HD Display (30 inch): Mainboard repair?

macminitosh

Feel free to move this to the appropriate subforum if this isn't the place for it 😅

My Cinema HD Display, which i bought a few years ago and power with a LED PSU since then, wouldn't turn on when I came home to my family for easter. I've ensured that it wasn't an adapter-side problem or my device that refuses to connect, so i've started disassembling it. Upon seeing the mainboard, i think i've found the culprit: Two components on the board seem to have failed (see attached pictures). Unfortunately, i don't know what these components do, so i can't say that this is indicative of a larger hardware failure or just a component failing because of its age. There are some other parts that appear to have been repaired some time ago, before i bought this monitor. 

IMG_1529.thumb.jpeg.f420a689508d21d52d2a98672ade001b.jpeg

Does anyone here know what these components do? My solder skills aren't that good, so a diy repair isn't an option for me. Or maybe there is someone here that can repair these components, or knows where i could get this fixed? I'm based in Germany, but i don't mind international shipping if that's what it takes to bring my display back to live 🙂

IMG_1528.jpeg