LLT Intro gone missing?

3 hours ago, VicBar said:

I can understand how it's taking up real important "real-estate" while having no real use there.. How about having it as an outro? I think the people who really care about the intro are also the same kind of people who stay until after the last ad spot to watch the last little ramblings of a video, so they could also appreciate the old intro as a outro!

I've made a crude mock-up of what it would look like.. obviously it's  not perfect as I've noticed you guys have some custom audio. But check it out... I think it would be nice to not lose it completely 💔

I'm pretty sure they'll conclude in removing it or something like that anyway based on what they've said in recent WAN shows and the likes, not to mention that I myself haven't even noticed that a few of the recent videos didn't even have the intro at all which sadly kinda helps prove their point. So, in addition to your idea (which I think is really well done btw), I would personally pitch in another idea to keep it as a proper intro for special episodes, like perhaps milestones? I'm just throwing ideas here; I personally really like the intro as is. 😄 

Edited by DefinitelyRus
Slightly changed the tone to avoid potential misunderstandings

"USB 3.2 Gen 2x2"