Best RGB LED Strips?

I'm looking for the best (brightest, most colors/combinations, and longest lasting) RGB LED strip for lighting my PC. I was originally going to go with the NZXT Hue for lighting, but then I heard some people talking about Icemodz. Anyone else have any recommendations or thoughts on whats best?

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

IceModz.com Look at my build logs for examples. I can tell you what to buy etc :)

Looks nice. How bright are they in person? They seemed to light up your case really well.

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

Looks nice. How bright are they in person? They seemed to light up your case really well.

They have varied brightness setting and at full are very bright. Enough that I turn them down.

They have varied brightness setting and at full are very bright. Enough that I turn them down.

Sweet, just what I'm looking for. Did you just get the RGB package with LED strip?

Sweet, just what I'm looking for. Did you just get the RGB package with LED strip?

This: http://www.icemodz.com/webshop/#!/~/product/category=5346676&id=22177940

Or anything else with a controller+RGB strip.

You'll actually want to replace the predone adhesive, it sucks. I use velro cut to size.

This: http://www.icemodz.com/webshop/#!/~/product/category=5346676&id=22177940

Or anything else with a controller+RGB strip.

You'll actually want to replace the predone adhesive, it sucks. I use velro cut to size.

That's what I was looking at. This is actually cheaper than the Hue so I will probably go with it. Thanks for the help!  :D

cool been looking for just that too

Everyone seems to flip shit when I mention it, but I'll say it again...

Go to eBay and buy 5050 SMD strips and you'll be getting nearly the exact same thing, if not the exact same thing.

Here is the controller Ice Modz uses: http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-KEY-OR-44-KEY-IR-Remote-Controller-Wireless-For-3528-5050-RGB-SMD-LED-Strips-/400555342665?pt=US_Lighting_Parts_and_Accessories&var=&hash=item5d42f57b49

Takes a little more DIY with soldering, but I figured I should throw it out there.

Hi guys all my RGB leds do Now have a Red tape on the back that is 5x stronger then the normal glue strip on the back :) And like i always say if you buy a cheap ebay led strip and it has bad led chips that only last for 1-6 months you will not get it replaced !

But i help all my customers as much as possible :D

Hi guys all my RGB leds do Now have a Red tape on the back that is 5x stronger then the normal glue strip on the back :) And like i always say if you buy a cheap ebay led strip and it has bad led chips that only last for 1-6 months you will not get it replaced !

But i help all my customers as much as possible :D

Would the spotlight LED strips/normal single color strips give a better white?

I just ordered a full sleeving job for my PSU from you in black and white to change my color scheme :D, but the RGB strips give me a more bluish white than I would like (all things considered it's not bad)

I have to test that, it is a bit of a problem with most all white color leds that bluish tone ! But i know there are coming more white color led types on the market so i hope to get that soon :)