Can't access BIOS, after Linux installation

Hello,

I have a Predator Triton PT315-51(2019) with i5-9300H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1650, 256GB Boot Drive. I have installed "manjaro-xfce-21.2.4-minimal-220301-linux515" on a separate SSD in dual mode. So I had to change SATA Controller from Optane with RAID to AHCI(and reinstall windows). After installation of Linux, everything seems to be working fine. I can use both Windows 10 and Manjaro. But when try to access BIOS by pressing F2, it just shows a black screen with a blinking underscore on top left corner of screen. So how should I fix this?

Linux wouldn't do anything to the Bios. Might need to perhaps troubleshoot the bios.

"Only proprietary software vendors want proprietary software." - Dexter's Law

There should be a GRUB option to access your UEFI settings.  Did you try to go there?

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | Gigabyte RTX 4060 low profile | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

In the list to choose your OS when your PC boots, there should be an option System setup. That option will take you to your BIOS. 

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain