Asus ROG Strix LC240 pump 'Buzzing Noise'

Teching Marvellous

Hi all

Having recently changed my AiO position from front mount  to top down, I'm experiencing a persistent buzzing noise that just won't sod off no matter what I do.

Here are the things I've tried so far, I'm open to any suggestions... 

1. Powered on the AiO independently from the system and rocked the rad in every which way possible. 

2. Let the system run with Prime95 torture test for an hour - noise lessons when it gets hot (never completely goes), but once the system is cold, it's back again. 

3. Moved the pump block in various different positions, all to no avail. 

Incidentally, moving the pump block to a horizontal (flat) position, can sometimes stop the noise; so can other different positions when rotating.

Once installed vertically on the MB however, BOOM! Back to the buzzing. I swear, I'm hearing it in my dreams!

So my question is this. Am I likely looking at a dodgy pump, or just a persistent little shit of an air bubble(s) that just wont leave the pump head?

I only bought this AiO from SCAN Computers, UK,  in September of 21, but I've lost my sodding receipt and it's not in my purchase History on my account, I think I just turned up at the store and paid cash. 

Plus, even if I could RMA it, I want to make sure it's not just a bubble that wont dissipate. Don't wanna look stupid. HA. 

Thanks for any feedback. 

David. 

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x  - Asus ROG Strix LC 240 RGB AIOTUF Gaming X-570  Plus - Corsair Vengeance 16GB - Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super 8GB

Hey! Try to see my topic! I post a video of my Strix LC 240 noise (if you can see it on the post). Listen if the noise it's the same!