CPU temps higher compared to last weeks, should i repaste?

Hi, sorry this stupid question kind of new to pc building or pc in general, so last week my CPU temps were only reaching the max of 70 - 72 c and that is while I'm gaming, face tracking, streaming/recording and some background like discord but now just only launching apex yesterday it would reach 75 c and today 79 c, last time I repasted was 6 months ago when I upgraded my cooler to gammaxx 400 ex, is my paste drying out?

47 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

No its not. Paste dries out over YEARS, you probably just have higher ambient temps by a few degrees or a bit more workload. 

Also consider that we are getting into spring. Ambient room temperatures will tend to rise slightly progressing from winter to spring to summer. You'd be surprised the effect it has, and I suspect it somewhat snowballs. I have severe allergies and asthma which requires air-conditioning year-round to keep my quarters at 68F (20C), as the relative I live with keeps the rest of the home at 70F, which aggravates my condition.

With ambient air intake temp of 20C, my new 5900X build likely runs a bit cooler than most -- 29C-39C at idle, usually loads around 47C-57C and hasn't topped 65C to my knowledge, maybe not even 63C, compared to the temps in this link describing idle temps of 40C-45C, 60C while gaming, peaking around 70C-72C. I am not sure if these are median temps or how reliable the information is, but I'm not really finding much of this sort of data on the 5900X just yet.

Edited by An0maly_76

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!