Optimum cooling for Dual-Chamber case question!

Gemsicles

Hello all!

I have a question.

I just made my second custom pc, it was GREAT! But I want to have the best optimal airflow going in, keeping my CPU temp much lower than I currently have.

My pc case is Tecware VXR, or should I say, an almost exact copy of Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic, dual-chamber. It can fit 9 fans.

My current setup has a 360mm water Cooling AIO, which was fitted on the top, and the fan placement as an exhaust.
The rear (right) fans are intake and the same for the bottom fans. (OH AND UH ONE OF THE FANS IS UPSIDE DOWN, I AM CHANGING IT LATER I FORGOT BOUT THAT OH NO-)

Currently, the min temp on idle is 41 degrees Celsius (109.4 F) 
On gaming would be min 65 degrees Celsius (145 F)

Non-Overclocking
XMP enabled

What is the best fan placement for this kind of dual-chamber chassis if I want them to be lowered a little bit more?

My setup as below

Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte DS3H Ultra Durable B550 m-atx
Kingston Fury Beast RGB 8gbx2 3200Mhz
Asus Geforce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 OC Edition
Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650W
Aigo Darkflash Symphony 360 MM AIO Water Cooling
6x120mm Aerocool fans

Disclaimer: I live in Malaysia, it can be humid at times, but mostly the weather temp is bearable. Also my cable management sucks, I am still learning to make the best out of it. OH AND despite having bajillion fans, it is quiet!

3E585F23-E220-4BC3-A3BE-80D43A8A78EE.jpg

What you have may already be good after you adjust the bottom fan at the rear to intake. You also have one of the ARG fans in a different orientation. It would make things look more uniform and aesthetically pleasing. I do wonder if there is actually a better option. Not sure if this would work, but would be interesting to see results as:

• The radiator is mounted on the side of the case as intake.
  • Bottom fan at the right is exhaust and top fan to the right is exhaust. These would be the closest fans next to the radiator to exhaust the already warmed air from the radiator away.
  • 2 fans on bottom left, and 2 fan on the top left as intake. Some of the air next to the exhaust fan will be warm.
  • 1 fan on the left as exhaust.

Some warm air will get recirculated, but maybe the CPU and GPU temperature might be lower by a degree. I think the motherboard components may be cooler, but there is no temperature sensor to measure it. You may also need better fan control speed for this to see different results on the GPU and CPU.

5 hours ago, Gemsicles said:

Hello all!

I have a question.

I just made my second custom pc, it was GREAT! But I want to have the best optimal airflow going in, keeping my CPU temp much lower than I currently have.

My pc case is Tecware VXR, or should I say, an almost exact copy of Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic, dual-chamber. It can fit 9 fans.

My current setup has a 360mm water Cooling AIO, which was fitted on the top, and the fan placement as an exhaust.
The rear (right) fans are intake and the same for the bottom fans. (OH AND UH ONE OF THE FANS IS UPSIDE DOWN, I AM CHANGING IT LATER I FORGOT BOUT THAT OH NO-)

Currently, the min temp on idle is 41 degrees Celsius (109.4 F) 
On gaming would be min 65 degrees Celsius (145 F)

Non-Overclocking
XMP enabled

What is the best fan placement for this kind of dual-chamber chassis if I want them to be lowered a little bit more?

My setup as below

Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte DS3H Ultra Durable B550 m-atx
Kingston Fury Beast RGB 8gbx2 3200Mhz
Asus Geforce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 OC Edition
Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650W
Aigo Darkflash Symphony 360 MM AIO Water Cooling
6x120mm Aerocool fans

Disclaimer: I live in Malaysia, it can be humid at times, but mostly the weather temp is bearable. Also my cable management sucks, I am still learning to make the best out of it. OH AND despite having bajillion fans, it is quiet!

3E585F23-E220-4BC3-A3BE-80D43A8A78EE.jpg

the bottom left fans id facing the wrong way...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

10 hours ago, Allyxxx said:

What you have may already be good after you adjust the bottom fan at the rear to intake. You also have one of the ARG fans in a different orientation. It would make things look more uniform and aesthetically pleasing. I do wonder if there is actually a better option. Not sure if this would work, but would be interesting to see results as:

• The radiator is mounted on the side of the case as intake.
  • Bottom fan at the right is exhaust and top fan to the right is exhaust. These would be the closest fans next to the radiator to exhaust the already warmed air from the radiator away.
  • 2 fans on bottom left, and 2 fan on the top left as intake. Some of the air next to the exhaust fan will be warm.
  • 1 fan on the left as exhaust.

Some warm air will get recirculated, but maybe the CPU and GPU temperature might be lower by a degree. I think the motherboard components may be cooler, but there is no temperature sensor to measure it. You may also need better fan control speed for this to see different results on the GPU and CPU.

Gonna do some experiment to see how cooling side intakes are.

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

the bottom left fans id facing the wrong way...

I have fixed the bottom left fan, it was mistakenly put, I already stated that lol.

2 hours ago, Gemsicles said:

Gonna do some experiment to see how cooling side intakes are.

I have fixed the bottom left fan, it was mistakenly put, I already stated that lol.

oh i should read the post huh...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links