ID this Mobo?

can anyone id this board for me my brother in law just got given the pc and asked me for help with it as he cant seem to find a port to plug in a monitor i think its a J&W jw-ip35-? 

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-11 at 9.18.29 PM.jpeg

Yeah, looks like you're right about the board's model number. There's not a lot of info online about it apparently, but what I have found seems to indicate that there's no built-in graphics. He'll need a discrete GPU (even an old one will do) to use as a "display adapter." Luckily it's not too old, and has PCIE, so a modern GPU should work, though be careful about power - I don't think I'd trust that PSU with very much.

as i thought but i think it has display port and i thought most/all intel chipsets had onboard graphics?

6 minutes ago, Traachon said:

as i thought but i think it has display port and i thought most/all intel chipsets had onboard graphics?

Taking a look at it that appears to be ip35 chip set board. That would be the q6600 Era chips. Those didn't have it and was too old. This will need a discrete card to get video output as this was before they had on board graphics on their chips. 

10 minutes ago, Traachon said:

This is the one I found. 

https://www.mwave.com.au/product/jw-jwip35s-motherboard-lga775-intel-p35-ddr21066oc-pcie-x16-sataii-aa33581

There was a pro model that had vga out. So that is what it would have if it has one.