What would be the best way to prepare for the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification?

LebowskiBuschemi

So I'm looking to get my CCNA certificate with a score of 830+ and someone recommended me Neil Anderson's Udemy course along with something about Boson sims. I'm not sure if he meant the Boson NetSim CCNA Single User license. So do you guys have any input regarding how one should prepare for the CCNA exam?

work with it..  use testlabs. like that simulator. ... 

it's way easier if you do this everyday tho. 

or use examtopics... 

... if you have the self paced training kit there should be a simulator included. 

I like ITProTV, their courses are good and the labs included at the higher subscription are good as well (they use a partner company where you are remote controlling real switches and routers). I used them to prepare for Network+, Security+, and CCNA, and plan to continue using them for further learning. I will say though that if you don’t already have a good background in networking, a live multi-day or college-type course and physical labs may be better at preparing you for a high score.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

34 minutes ago, brwainer said:

I like ITProTV, their courses are good and the labs included at the higher subscription are good as well (they use a partner company where you are remote controlling real switches and routers). I used them to prepare for Network+, Security+, and CCNA, and plan to continue using them for further learning. I will say though that if you don’t already have a good background in networking, a live multi-day or college-type course and physical labs may be better at preparing you for a high score.

I actually do have a bit of a background in networking because of this mandatory networking course that I took.  Is Neil Anderson's CCNA course good enough for me to pass the exam? I got it for like 13 dollars on Udemy.

6 hours ago, LebowskiBuschemi said:

I actually do have a bit of a background in networking because of this mandatory networking course that I took.  Is Neil Anderson's CCNA course good enough for me to pass the exam? I got it for like 13 dollars on Udemy.

Don't know, have never taken that or any other courses on Udemy.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: