Battlefield 4 is it worth getting?

Skreedles
Go to solution Solved by exotioner,

To be honest, yes, it is.
But, it has it's flaws. I personally dislike the Rush/TDM/Domination/Air superiority game modes, because Imo, they suck ballz.
That said, Conquest, Obliteration and Carrier Assault (Naval Strike Only) are EPIC games modes. Obliteration is basically plant the bomb, and it's probably the game mode I've put the most hours into.
I love being able to choose where the battle is gonna be, as example : 
Siege of Shanghai, you most often go to 1-3 places and fight. In obliteration, the fight goes where the bomb goes. If you go underground, so does everyone else. EVEN TANKS.
If you go on top of buildings.. Trust me.. That building is either going down, or they're coming up. ;)

All in all, I've put near to 300 hours into it, and I still love it. Sadly, it's got the netcode, which is a bit problematic, but meh. I use the littlebird mostly, so I don't notice it too much :)

Is battlefield 4 worth getting since it is on sale?

if you have friends who have it its the best game you can play together

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Certainly! I've played for houndreds of hours and I've enjoyed every single one of them except the raging.

Yeah, i love it, have around 100 hours on it

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I got my copy on launch for like $20 and even with all the bugs It was definitely worth that price, I've only put like 30 hours in and I enjoyed them mostly. And that was at launch, should be even more fun now.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

It really isn't my cup of tea (personally). I'd much rather buy Titanfall at this point, or even CS:Go (if you don't have it already)

//ccap

To be honest, yes, it is.
But, it has it's flaws. I personally dislike the Rush/TDM/Domination/Air superiority game modes, because Imo, they suck ballz.
That said, Conquest, Obliteration and Carrier Assault (Naval Strike Only) are EPIC games modes. Obliteration is basically plant the bomb, and it's probably the game mode I've put the most hours into.
I love being able to choose where the battle is gonna be, as example : 
Siege of Shanghai, you most often go to 1-3 places and fight. In obliteration, the fight goes where the bomb goes. If you go underground, so does everyone else. EVEN TANKS.
If you go on top of buildings.. Trust me.. That building is either going down, or they're coming up. ;)

All in all, I've put near to 300 hours into it, and I still love it. Sadly, it's got the netcode, which is a bit problematic, but meh. I use the littlebird mostly, so I don't notice it too much :)

It has had its share of problems, but for the most part they're ironed out. Other than that it's a fun game. I have 243 hours logged (sp+mp). I'm really enjoying Naval Strike too.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

In my opinion it's only recently gotten to the point where it's worth getting.. Only took 6 them months. :) Naval Strike is awesome. Great maps, and the only expansion, that reminds me of the classic Battlefield experience. The maps also seem to be a tad more optimized compared with the other expansions. Personally I'd say get the base game and get Naval Strike. The two other expansions isn't worth getting, thus making premium a complete waste of money.