How to find and enable bass management; Realtek surround - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus

Hello!
After changing my motherboard from an MSI to ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus I can no longer find a feature in Realteks audio panel called Bass management, which made sure that when Speaker Fill is enabled it would route the bass sections of other channels to the subwoofer instead. I looked in Asus' Realtek Audio Control app, and control panels Realtek HD Audio Manager but it's nowhere to be seen. Without it my whole surround setup sounds dry, and just equalizing the sound won't help, as none of the upmixing/speaker fill goes towards my subwoofer at all. Even when putting it up to +10db via room correction I still get 0 sound coming to the subwoofer. I know the subwoofer works though. When playing multichannel audio the subwoofer does receive sound. 
I have all the latest bios and software updates that Asus wants me to have. I even wrote to Asus support and they replied with "try equalizing it, we don't have such a feature". I'm sure it must exist, I had it on my previous MSI motherboard which has a realtek chip too, and it worked just fine.
What should I do to get the feature back. Install drivers directly from realtek, and if which one?
Thanks ahead! Dj~

RtkNGUI64_Al2ulyRyw5.png

ApplicationFrameHost_3xXTfDLLnx.png

• 9 months later...

Hello i have a asus tuf gaming z690-plus d4, and i have the same problem. did you manage to solve the problem?

one of the reasons I bought this motherboard was because it has an audio output for the subwoofer 🙁