When playing Gta V Gpu and Cpu are always below 30% utilization at max settings

SergeySwigs

For some reason when I play gta my gpu and cpu utilization never gets above 30% I do not know why because I have all my settings maxed out and v-sync off. Hopefully someone can help.

What hardware are you running? Are you getting good performance or is it running slow? If you have a lot of CPU cores, GTA might be maxing out just one making it look like on average the CPU is not working hard. Also make sure you have your monitor plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard.

What resolution are you playing at and what's the performance you get? Are you looking at overall CPU utilization or individual cores? Some games only use a limited number of cores, which shows up as some percentage utilization of the CPU overall, but the cores it is using are actually running ~90–100%. Which could then be indicative of a CPU limitation that prevents the GPU from running at full speed. If no cores are utilized it could also mean you're limited by e.g. RAM speed, network speed or disk speed.

In any case, you need to provide more details:

- What settings are you using (resolution etc.)

- Which hardware do you use?

- What performance do you see (fps)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

My specs are: 

rtx 3060 ti 

ryzen 5 3600 

550w seasonic 80+ gold psu 

2x8gb ripjaws 3600 mhz 

When gaming I am just lookin at the overall cpu and gpu utilization, and no my frame rate is not limited. When playing i get 60-75 fps with low utilization. 

7 hours ago, SergeySwigs said:

My specs are: 

rtx 3060 ti 

ryzen 5 3600 

550w seasonic 80+ gold psu 

2x8gb ripjaws 3600 mhz 

When gaming I am just lookin at the overall cpu and gpu utilization, and no my frame rate is not limited. When playing i get 60-75 fps with low utilization. 

?