Whats your coolest thing/feature in your setup?

Thebman712

I don't really have anything special except my K70 (which isn't extraordinarily special). I guess I have a mousepad I made in a graphic design class that is nice.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I have an old hard drive that my brother managed to destroy as a coaster. It just so happens to fit most glasses well.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I would have to say just the room feel. It feels very relaxing and enjoyable being in the office/spare bedroom

IMG_9096_zpsec6bf54d.jpg

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

This isn't anything big but my 8 Port USB hub is like one big LED and it emits blue light everywhere!

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

It was only $740. I guess I eventually realized that it's kind of ridiculous to spend thousands on a computer setup and then skimp out on the one item that affects your health the most while using it. Check out random setups. Many won't even show their chairs, or are using folding chairs, wooden dinner table chairs, or non-adjustable, non-ergonomic "executive" pieces from Wal-Mart or OfficeMax. I played that game long enough and my body paid the price.

All fairly good points. The reason I quoted Nearly $900 is because that's what I found on Google. It may've been the Australian price though. Things always seem more expensive over here.

My SSD that I slapped in with scotch tape. Speeeeeeeeed

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

b455xh9.jpg

This is the place of laziness. If I'm not working, the PC stays here for movies/games/whatever. Pioneer Kuro + requisite sound system

• 2 weeks later...

95% of the time I'm on my bed using wireless KB/mouse, using TV as a monitor. That is cool.

The cookie box that hold a fan next GPU to cool it. The side panel dont close because of a to tall cooler (nh-u14s) and if i dont do this the dcuii cooler because a bit to lound as I'd like it toi while sleeping (i mine a bit)

I actually like how getto it is Hahaha

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Probably my customised Titan black(s). Don't have a picture with both of them yet.

Just ordered my pair of Titan Blacks :) 

Just ordered my pair of Titan Blacks :)

Nice, I had to get the EVGA signature one as my second because the normal one was sold out. It comes in one hell of a nice box

Nice, I had to get the EVGA signature one as my second because the normal one was sold out. It comes in one hell of a nice box

I was going to order EVGA signature ones but the price difference to the superclocked was like 150€ each. 300€ for little bit of swag? No thanks. 

My Sennheiser HD 558 would be the "coolest" thing other than my rig. I'm still using a random acer keyboard, a $20 mouse, and a 1360x768 monitor, so yeah... I'm probably going to get dual Acer H236HLs soon and a K70.

The 'Hybrid SIlent Pipe' on my North Bridge

post-54487-0-87704500-1398603689_thumb.j

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I was going to order EVGA signature ones but the price difference to the superclocked was like 150€ each. 300€ for little bit of swag? No thanks.

Yeah, it's pretty steep, but I couldn't be bothered to wait and the tshirt it comes with I'd nice. Nice mouse pad as well, but I already have a good one

Dunno if it applies but I recently discovered how to use ready boost on my laptop and I think that's cool

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Probably the fact that my laptop is right next to the kitchen so I just have to walk a meter to get a snack. :)